Magical WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here be the part that got redacted before, now that kam is "confirmed" a wolf.

Essentially had a restriction associated with findin' out kam was a wolf. Can't go too into specifics, but I essentially couldn't say is a wolf or The likes, so I had to milk some stuff out of her a bit. I really felt sirens was correct and just went gung ho on that. Eventually, I realized it was Bettah to cut me losses and just tackle her the next day, after I took out genny and proved that the feek was a wolf. At dinner last night, I told Me fian about the game, and she said "I always thought mermaids and sirens were essentially the same." At which point I started hitting my head against the table. Anyway, was hopin' genny would come out and say what her role was today proving she wasn' the mermaid.

Oh and genny, ye can take me out if ye use both ye kills on me. Are ye willin' to do that?

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly, I think Kam would've been lynched yesterday if STL hadn't suddenly backed off and sounded unsure of himself. Oh well...

So we have 3 of 4 original wolves

I know via the mods that at the start of the game three groups had wolves in them. So the fourth will have started in the same group as one of those we already killed. Hopefully that narrows it down a bit.

Converts... I'm clueless on those.
Keep in mind the roster switches; we will have to check what the roster looked like at the time.

Also, when did the mods say that?

Keep in mind the roster switches; we will have to check what the roster looked like at the time.

I'll double check but this should specifically pertain to the *starting* groups... so before any movement.

I didn't come out with this earlier because I hoped the wolves would kill off some villagers in those groups and narrow our options down further.

Members don't see this ad :)

Aye genny was in the same group as vetmedhead at the start of the game. I cleared one group halfway through the game, which matches up with what Ye know. Multiple people, that are non-wolves, are aware of who me cleared players were

Reactions: 1 users
FWIW, I did try to lynch kam yesterday. Sirens are NEVER good.

You know, I'm starting to think it was actually a really good idea that I got killed off on, what was it night 2? Otherwise feck knows how many spanners I would have thrown in the works by now by insisting on giving every possible variation of mythology per creature. Seriously, you guys have absolutely no idea how much thought and effort I actually put into playing this game even for the very short time I was still a player. :laugh:

All of my questions about AM makes sense now too lol we were all wondering how/why she was left alive for so long after she revealed her role on day 1, she was feeding all of her info to Genny, thus giving it right to the wolves. Genny being my pm partner, she was really helpful with answering my questions about the game and discussing different theories with me, I'm sure she was just as helpful to AM, which is why AM trusted her. With my ability, which I'm sure I can out now because Genny has known about it from like day 3 or 4, she was always discussing and helping me who to choose to help. The reason AM was never attacked was in part the fact that she was feeding info to the wolves, but also because Genny was convincing me to continue helping her, so she and the wolves then knew that no one else was being helped. I started to be unsure about Genny after our group won the writing prize, and the way she was trying to convince me to use my ability didn't make sense with the prize. That's when I stopped talking to her about all of my thoughts on the game....

Magical Forest
No one left

Shimmering Lake
6. allyphoe
7. finnickthedog
8. BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. PrincessButterCup

Top of the Beanstalk
11. SummerTheLynx
12. heyyimhayley
15. morninqlory

Fairytale Fields
17. LetItSnow
18. dyachei

Valley of Death
23. genny
25. raf2769

Okay, so looking at this based on Finn's information, original wolves would be narrowed down to:

MQ
Genny
Raf

Honestly, I think Kam would've been lynched yesterday if STL hadn't suddenly backed off and sounded unsure of himself. Oh well...

So we have 3 of 4 original wolves

I know via the mods that at the start of the game three groups had wolves in them. So the fourth will have started in the same group as one of those we already killed. Hopefully that narrows it down a bit.

Converts... I'm clueless on those.
So the Valley of Death, Top of the Beanstalk, or Magical Forest.

Edit: ninja!
Edit edit: ninja'd by like 20 minutes actually. Phone didn't update any new posts. :( Such sadness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
@genny me dear, I feel like you have been oh so distant as of late. Uptight has been common with yha. Maybe we can commiserate once you are dead me feek :)

Sorry I missed lynch today. I can't get on to lynch until the late afternoon at my current AHEMS placement but was able to check in for a second at lunch time when the farmer was talking to the crop adjustor.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just out of curiosity .....

..... are we certain that the multi-kills have come purely from wolves? Do we *know* that they haven't come from Dyachei and/or STL?

I cannot kill. If anyone wants to try to block or something, I welcome it.
Aye, I second this. I did attempt to kill the feek genny last night, but it was rejected by the mods. I have a lot of leeway with my role, but kill in' is one they seem to be not allow in'

Just out of curiosity .....

..... are we certain that the multi-kills have come purely from wolves? Do we *know* that they haven't come from Dyachei and/or STL?

STL claims to have tried to kill Genny but his ability didn't work that way... otherwise I think they're claiming they cant.

However, I agree that if someone has the chance to ask if chaos have a kill ability through an item or anything that would be helpful. I also don't think I'd hate it if a villager assassin were still around and could take them out.

STL claims to have tried to kill Genny but his ability didn't work that way... otherwise I think they're claiming they cant.

However, I agree that if someone has the chance to ask if chaos have a kill ability through an item or anything that would be helpful. I also don't think I'd hate it if a villager assassin were still around and could take them out.
Before Genny? Ye are more worried about chaos than wolves?

If there were a villager assassin, I'd vote for them to take out genny, in hopes that the ordering came out in our favor and we could avoid a wolf kill tonight.

Why doesn't anyone believe me? STL tried to kill me. His ability works just fine, it's just that I have a night kill avoidance. He's pretty sneaky.

Why doesn't anyone believe me? STL tried to kill me. His ability works just fine, it's just that I have a night kill avoidance. He's pretty sneaky.
We don't believe you because you're a wolf.

Oh genny me feek, I believe yha! I have a few presents for ye tn to show how much I believe you. How do ye like pointy gold things?

Well, since you asked, I don't believe you because you refused to vote for Kam today even with mod-provided evidence that she wasn't a villager... and yeah, then she was a wolf just like STL tried to push yesterday when you were fighting hard against him.

Also, I'm just more concerned about wolves than chaos at this point tbh. If both chaos and wolves are a serious threat to us then the villagers are screwed. Frankly, I think there just aren't enough of us without chaos.

Well, since you asked, I don't believe you because you refused to vote for Kam today even with mod-provided evidence that she wasn't a villager... and yeah, then she was a wolf just like STL tried to push yesterday when you were fighting hard against him.

Also, I'm just more concerned about wolves than chaos at this point tbh. If both chaos and wolves are a serious threat to us then the villagers are screwed. Frankly, I think there just aren't enough of us without chaos.
There were plenty of votes to lynch Kam without mine.

There were plenty of votes to lynch Kam without mine.

Sure, that's a good reason to vote for the person who was pushing to lynch Kam yesterday and was 100% correct about her being the one who drowns people instead of the verified wolf.

Also you placed your vote for STL after I revealed the info but before Kam was the in the lead.

Sure, that's a good reason to vote for the person who was pushing to lynch Kam yesterday and was 100% correct about her being the one who drowns people instead of the verified wolf.

Also you placed your vote for STL after I revealed the info but before Kam was the in the lead.
Did you think I actually read the thread today before voting? I had 5 minutes in between onco appointments when I looked at my mod PMs and saw STL tried to kill me. By the time I was able to come back, lynch was over, Kam was dead. I still think he's a successful convert, not chaos. What's the best way to make a convert look like a villager? Kill an original wolf.

That logic might make sense if it was just STL, but dy would have to be a wolf, too, or it wouldn't work.

Plus we know you're a wolf, so first we take care of you, and then we worry about converts and chaos.

That logic might make sense if it was just STL, but dy would have to be a wolf, too, or it wouldn't work.

Plus we know you're a wolf, so first we take care of you, and then we worry about converts and chaos.
I've pretty much accepted that whenever I talk in games, I get lynched. So sure, lynch me tomorrow. Whatever. The least I can do is warn you idiots about chaos.

I must be missing something way down here in the Valley of Death, with only Raf to keep me company. Explain why Dy would have to be a wolf too?

Did you think I actually read the thread today before voting? I had 5 minutes in between onco appointments when I looked at my mod PMs and saw STL tried to kill me. By the time I was able to come back, lynch was over, Kam was dead. I still think he's a successful convert, not chaos. What's the best way to make a convert look like a villager? Kill an original wolf.

I mean, if he is a convert then well-played I guess for pulling something so ridiculous and getting away with it.
Because it is still an odd strategy... make yourself and another wolf--especially the one with an extra kill--the object of scrutiny instead of letting the villager (who got lynched anyways) get quietly lynched.

But I've never been good at hunting converts. What I do know is that there is an original wolf at the top of the beanstalk or in the valley of death and honestly of the possible candidates you do seem like the most likely bet.

You also can't seem to make up your mind about whether you're warning us about chaos or about a convert.

I still say I'm more worried about wolves than chaos. If chaos is a serious threat to the villagers then we are very likely screwed because there are only 5 of us (I assume soon to be 4) in a game of 11 players. We need those additional votes to take out wolves. So the way I see it we can take a chance on chaos and hope they're helping us out while we hopefully lynch wolves or we can lynch chaos while the wolves pick off villagers and almost certainly lose this game in a couple days.

Both. STL's a convert. Dy's chaos. Neither are village, both should go.
Aye I am entertained! So in yer world, who is the last original? The other chancer convert? Is BBC a threat too, being neutral?

I do apologize that yer sour my conversion didn't go through. Wud have been bloody valuable to ye to have me abilities by yer side.

Also I am quite interested in who ye kill tn. Ye see, ye can kill a villager, but then there will be an increased drive to lynch wolves more. Ye can try and kill a chaos, but it will be mostly wasted kills and if it were to succeed, ye would eliminate possible other lynch targets for yer lot to throw under the bus. Ye can try and kill the neutral genie, but they aren't able to be killed Tn.

Maybe I should lend me shield to Finn. I will do a coin flip. Heads it stays with me and tails it goes to Finn. What do ye think?

contingency lynch genny

Might be ghosting a bit tomorrow; some personal stuff is taking most of my attention at the moment. I could also do an STL lynch. Have to see what conversation shows up (assuming I make it on)

Village should almost always kill wolves before chaos if there's a choice. Is that so hard to understand?

I'll keep it brief so we can go straight to the action (and I can go straight to making myself try to do some work! :oops::sorry:)

The residents gathered in the square. Everyone is accounted for. No one has died.

Commence Day 9 Lynch. Deadline is 8pm CST.

11/25 Remaining

Current Roster:
Magical Forest

8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia

Shimmering Lake

6. @allyphoe
7. @finnickthedog
9. @PrincessButterCup

Top of the Beanstalk

11. @SummerTheLynx
12. @heyyimhayley
15. @morninqlory

Fairytale Fields

17. @LetItSnow
18. @dyachei

Valley of Death

23. @genny
25. @raf2769

The Great Beyond (dead):

22. Ceke2002 - Dragon
2. Flim Flam Man - Giant
1. Jilary - Sandman
19. Crayola227 - Wizard

13. Gwenevre - Manticore
5. Trilt - Necromancer
21. vetmedhead - Gorgon/Medusa
16. DVMDream - Unicorn
20. nyanko - Pegasus
14. Caiter92/WildZoo- Elf
24. Animal Midwife - Mage
10. LadyO
theFarm - Griffin
3. Mad Jack - Pixie
4. Kam325 - Mermaid

I have a few thoughts on other people based on pming with genny throughout the game..

just some things to think about:

Genny worked really hard to convince me that LIS/PBC/Finn were wolves, I wasn't really feeling it, I was more inclined to trust LIS, and she then started accusing me of being a wolf for trying to persuade her otherwise. That was when she started questioning me on the thread a few days ago when Kam started throwing suspicion my way too.

Genny also more or less swore to me that ally was a villager, based on her ability. I'm not inclined to think of ally as an original wolf, but genny pushing for me to trust ally makes me think she might be a good convert target.

Just some thoughts. Feel free to discuss and question, I really don't have any other thoughts or opinions other than these.

Lolololol.

Ah me feek, a hellhound that's awfully rich. I told ye I wouldn' be able to die last night. Alas, genny, I think this cycle of you attacking me and me attempting to attack you must end here.

**********lynch genny********

Oh and btw, they still haven't gotten another convert yet. I asked if the two chancer converts were in the same or different groups at the beginning o' the game, and the mods said neither. Looks like they might have lost one of their conversions with me.

(As an aside, I hope some of ye realize that I wouldn't be helping so much and disclosing all of this stuff, such as wolves really aren't as much of a threat as everyone thinks, if I couldn't win WITH the village...)

I'll keep it brief so we can go straight to the action (and I can go straight to making myself try to do some work! :oops::sorry:)

The residents gathered in the square. Everyone is accounted for. No one has died.

Commence Day 9 Lynch. Deadline is 8pm CST.

11/25 Remaining

Current Roster:
Magical Forest

8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia

Shimmering Lake

6. @allyphoe
7. @finnickthedog
9. @PrincessButterCup

Top of the Beanstalk

11. @SummerTheLynx
12. @heyyimhayley
15. @morninqlory

Fairytale Fields

17. @LetItSnow
18. @dyachei

Valley of Death

23. @genny
25. @raf2769

The Great Beyond (dead):

22. Ceke2002 - Dragon
2. Flim Flam Man - Giant
1. Jilary - Sandman
19. Crayola227 - Wizard

13. Gwenevre - Manticore
5. Trilt - Necromancer
21. vetmedhead - Gorgon/Medusa
16. DVMDream - Unicorn
20. nyanko - Pegasus
14. Caiter92/WildZoo- Elf
24. Animal Midwife - Mage
10. LadyO
theFarm - Griffin
3. Mad Jack - Pixie
4. Kam325 - Mermaid
I had a disappoint that me epic battle did not appear in the write up, could've made it so cool :(