Mailing a copy of unifficial DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kayo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys-
I just took DAT and Im wondering if it is nicer to mail a photocopy of
unofficial DAT scores to each school since it will take 3 weeks for them to
get official scores.
Or it does not mean anything for schools?
Please share your insights ;)

kayo

Members don't see this ad.

kayo said:
Hi guys-
I just took DAT and Im wondering if it is nicer to mail a photocopy of
unofficial DAT scores to each school since it will take 3 weeks for them to
get official scores.
Or it does not mean anything for schools?
Please share your insights ;)

kayo

Why don't you call the schools and ask? Some schools will accept it based on the condition that you get your official scores submitted soon. Other schools won't even take a look at it.

tinman831 said:
Why don't you call the schools and ask? Some schools will accept it based on the condition that you get your official scores submitted soon. Other schools won't even take a look at it.

Tinman, I appreciate your quick reply :)
I think that's the best way to do it..
Thanks again for your advice!

kayo

Members don't see this ad :)
I would fax the copy to schools that accept an unofficial copy, not mail....DAT scores only take 1-2 weeks to reach schools so by the time you photocopy and mail the unofficials the schools will have received your official report.

good luck,
JB!

jackbauer! said:
I would fax the copy to schools that accept an unofficial copy, not mail....DAT scores only take 1-2 weeks to reach schools so by the time you photocopy and mail the unofficials the schools will have received your official report.

good luck,
JB!

I was thinking if I can mail the unofficial copy with the appliation fee but fax will be a better way. thanks!
I thought it will take ADA to send official scores for 3 weeks. Is it really 1-2 weeks?
Im just wondering if I missed the earilest cycle to get an acceptance letter in december :confused: