Manually Entering GRE Scores into Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mandak

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Arizona State University's clinical psychology application requires 2 rows of GRE scores. I haven't seen anything saying they require anyone to take it twice, but on their FAQ it says students must submit GRE Aptitude scores and clinical applicants are encouraged to submit Advanced GRE scores.

I have no idea what those are...and I only took the GRE once. Any thoughts on this? Should I just put "N/A" for the second row? (It is requiring me to write something in there)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The advanced GRE score is the subject test. Did you take the Psychology GRE subject test?

Since it just says "encouraged" it probably isn't an application requirement and is therefore unnecessary to submit it, though you should still confirm via email/phone that it is optional.

The advanced GRE score is the subject test. Did you take the Psychology GRE subject test?

Since it just says "encouraged" it probably isn't an application requirement and is therefore unnecessary to submit it, though you should still confirm via email/phone that it is optional.

It's not the subject test, because that is the next question on the application