Map of Neurology Residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DandelionWine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...d=204426385331860659425.00049e627b57c4d75a171

This is a google map I created with all the Neurology residencies. With the match coming up, and next years applicants gearing up for the process, I hope you all find it helpful to have visual idea of where all the residencies are.

I've made it into a public map, so anybody can edit it with corrections/updates.

Members don't see this ad.

What I found frustrating was not having a comprehensive, updated list of which programs are categorical and/or guarantee the prelim year. Sure you can go through ERAS or FREIDA, but you have to click on each and every program or website.

Also, there are some osteopathic neuro residencies not included on the map in states where it shows no residencies (i.e. NV).

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with that the lack of a list of categorical vs advanced vs guaranteed is frustrating.

This map is straight from looking up stuff on Frieda. Perhaps I'll try to update the list when I have some down time on call or something.

This -is- really nice, and I agree it needs sticky status