Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

has anyone heard anything from Marquettte recently?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Will acceptances go out via email at 12:01, or are they doing phone calls this year?

I sent out my application on 8/19 and hasn't heard anything back. Is anyone on the same boat? OOS here.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted in mid-July, no word from them for me either

I believe their website states they have 2 more post December interview days left that are held in January for OOS students. I don’t think in-state students have more interview days left it looks like.

They also state we will receive a decision on the 15th as well for those who have interviewed and those who haven’t yet.

Here’s where I found the info

Reactions: 1 users
Just got my offer of acceptance at 6:07 AM through email CST!

Reactions: 1 user
No, I haven’t that’s why I’m curious. I feel like they would have rejected me already

I don't think you can be waitlisted if you haven't interviewed.

Did your guy’s status change on the portal? Mine still says under review…assuming I’m not waitlisted?
Mine also says waitlisted and im in state.

Does anyone know how often they take from the waitlist?

hey guys, just wanted to lyk that i will be turning down my offer soon so hopefully a seat opens up for one of u guys :)

Reactions: 4 users
Did anybody get the “application on hold” email? They said they haven’t made a decision about me yet, I didn’t interview with them.

Reactions: 5 users
Did anybody get the “application on hold” email? They said they haven’t made a decision about me yet, I didn’t interview with them.
Yes, I just did too. I didn't interview with them either.

Reactions: 1 user
Same here! I’m wondering if they’re sending that as a placeholder for the two OOS interview dates in January, or if they’ve already extended interview offers and we’re in limbo now lol

Is there a facebook page or group chat for accepted students yet?!