Marquette update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Indie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone elses status from Marquette change to this??

Applicant's file has been received by our office. The Admissions Committee will be selecting for interview spaces in early September. Those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted in mid-late September.

Yesterday it said :
Applicant's file has received an initial review from the Admissions Committee, but a final decision has not yet been made. The file remains active in our applicant pool. A decision will be rendered at a subsequent meeting of the committee.

Also, I thought Marquette was one of the schools that accepts without interview (like NYU) or is that only for special students?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone elses status from Marquette change to this??

Applicant's file has been received by our office. The Admissions Committee will be selecting for interview spaces in early September. Those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted in mid-late September.

Yesterday it said :
Applicant's file has received an initial review from the Admissions Committee, but a final decision has not yet been made. The file remains active in our applicant pool. A decision will be rendered at a subsequent meeting of the committee.

Also, I thought Marquette was one of the schools that accepts without interview (like NYU) or is that only for special students?

Hope this helps: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=313003

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, thanks I read that... But they updated it again, this time to something different... Just wondering if anyone else got it... Maybe they corrected it because of all the questions, so people can understand it better... ??

Good question. Here's what mine says now:

"Applicant's file has been received by our office. The Admissions Committee will be selecting for interview spaces in early September. Those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted in mid-late September."