Marquette's secondary application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joooj86

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
im filling out Marquette's secondary application and it requires 3 references, are they talking about the recommendation letters? or other 3 references. Should i fill out whos writing the recommendation letters? or personal references? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

joooj86 said:
im filling out Marquette's secondary application and it requires 3 references, are they talking about the recommendation letters? or other 3 references. Should i fill out whos writing the recommendation letters? or personal references? thanks

i left it blank.....i dont think u have to put anything in that area if u already have all your lor's being sent to that school by AADSAS via ur online application. :cool:

If you already sent out the LORs, than leave it blank. Are you guys single-spacing or double-spacing the essay?

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the info. Im double spacing because a whole page for a topic like that is gonna be tough-ya i could ramble but im trying to avoid that. Which undergrad are u attending chrono?

marquette wants a one page essay for why going to their school. Is that mandatory or do we have a choice of not doing that? it took me like 2 months just to get my personal statement done.

my essay is about 3/4 single space 12 font....i might just bump up the font and leave it single...then again their is always rambling crap i can take out and then double space it :cool:

I recieved information from Marquette last week saying that all they needed was my application fee however they say they have my secondary application yet I never filled one out for this application cycle. I applied last year, does anyone think they are using last years application for this year? I sent an email, just havent heard yet, perhaps someone else has had this happen to them.

Me too...I'm guessing the secondary application will come soon.

i am trying to fill out this secondary and was wondering if anyone else has made a mistake, IN PEN? the app is yellowish and i will not use white-out.

you think making another double-sided copy would work, though its not the original? any thoughts?

I normally copy the form, fill out the necessary information on the copy, and then transfer the information back onto the original. If you take your form to a copy office such as Kinkos sometimes they can make a copy of your form onto the exact same color paper and exclude all of your handwriting so you can start fresh. If this doesn't work, I'd use whiteout.

reapply2007 said:
I normally copy the form, fill out the necessary information on the copy, and then transfer the information back onto the original. If you take your form to a copy office such as Kinkos sometimes they can make a copy of your form onto the exact same color paper and exclude all of your handwriting so you can start fresh. If this doesn't work, I'd use whiteout.

ok sounds good. thanks.

for the parts where it asks to list community activities, research, or dental experience......anyone think it is alright to write down "please see AADSAS application." or something like that? any other thoughts? :)

AplusDent said:
Me too...I'm guessing the secondary application will come soon.
Just called the admissions office and it turns out the secondary application is not really a secondary application, it's a scholarship application offered to everyone with a overall and science gpa >=3.0

:( at my 2.99 overall