masters in public health/ msc programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drskp

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello! i have recently completed my BDS from India and want to pursue mph program but 'm confused which country would be a better option in terms of education and job. recently heard a lot about Australia's mph program but i don't have any idea about the job prospect after mph there. confused between Canada, us and Australia..mostly Canada or Australia. hope someone enlightens me more on this topic.
thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I would strongly consider the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. One of the best if not the most prestigious school for international health in the world. It's especially popular for international students. I would strongly consider it's MSc Public Health program.

Reactions: 1 user
I would strongly consider the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. One of the best if not the most prestigious school for international health in the world. It's especially popular for international students. I would strongly consider it's MSc Public Health program.
i really appreciate your help solara but i was looking forward for the aus/ nz/ canada/ us universities,
thanks a lot i'll check for the course u suggested