Match Monday plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iamnotme

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
On a more lighthearted note, what are those of you that are "unprofessional" and may not be at your designated duties planning on doing on Monday if you match?

Members don't see this ad.

On a more lighthearted note, what are those of you that are "unprofessional" and may not be at your designated duties planning on doing on Monday if you match?

People already essentially said in the other thread that they are going to stay home in their PJs and do a fist pump... Let's not call it "match Monday" though. Friday is the match. The word "match" implies that you are now linked to a specific designated partner program, not that you will be in the near future. you will appreciate this on Tuesday when you realize how unenlightening the email is, and how little "pomp and circumstance" surrounds Monday.

good luck, most of you guys will be fine wherever you happen to be when you check your email. Which is all that happens on Monday.

We're having a school sponsored party for Match Monday. Should be a great time, convenient that it fell on St Patricks day.

for Match Monday I'm going to work for a few hours in the AM to kill time, leave around 11:30, hopefully find out I matched, and then hit up the st patty's day parties!

People already essentially said in the other thread that they are going to stay home in their PJs and do a fist pump... Let's not call it "match Monday" though. Friday is the match. The word "match" implies that you are now linked to a specific designated partner program, not that you will be in the near future. you will appreciate this on Tuesday when you realize how unenlightening the email is, and how little "pomp and circumstance" surrounds Monday.

good luck, most of you guys will be fine wherever you happen to be when you check your email. Which is all that happens on Monday.

Dude. calm down. It's Match Monday. Just get over it.

Dude. Stop being a lawyer and negative.

Oh and BTW by Monday you are matched with a specific program...you just don't know what it is yet.

And for match monday I will be sitting on my couch and plan to pop open a beer when/if I match.

Might as well get out and enjoy St. Patricks day festivities.

Reactions: 1 user
...you just don't know what it is yet.

That's kind of my point. You see that there's a present under the tree, but won't get to open it for four days, until it's actually Xmas. Knowing there's a package with your name on it is nice, but hardly on par.

Whatever. It will be interesting (to me) to see if you guys have the same take on this next year. Good luck this week (whenever you choose to celebrate).

Against my better judgement I actually agreed with a comment you made on the other thread - seriously it's the first time I was ever tempted - the other 99% you're a forum downer with all the "you can't understand yet" crap. But to jump threads with the same line brought a smile to my face. Dude you are amusingly twisted and I'm betting you don't know it. Carry on rainman. This forum will be a shell if you ever leave.

Reactions: 1 user