Math Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zahiradams17

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I finished Orgoman QR videos (took notes) and finished the Math in the regular destroyer book. When I did the math in the regular destroyer book I probably got about 60%-70% of them correct and for the ones I didn't I was able to understand the solutions. When I tried to do a test in the math destroyer today I could only seriously answer about 13/40 problems before I just stopped the test. My exam is on the 23rd of August. What do you recommend I do? Should I review all of my notes and the problems from the math in the regular destroyer and try the test again? Or should I use the math destroyer as a learning tool going question by question looking at answers if need be? Its really freaking me out that I was only able to answer so few.

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely use the Math Destroyer as a learning tool rather than a practice test. Know all of the problem types inside and out and you will be more than set. Make sure to check out the Orgoman videos on their YouTube page as well--they helped me a ton when doing the Math Destroyer and on the actual DAT. That's where the 30 QR came from!

Math Destroyer is definitely more difficult than the real DAT. This resource really helps prepare you for those 1-3 tough questions on the test, and it can be the difference between a 21 and a 30. Use the book as a learning tool. If you can complete the QR questions in either DAT Bootcamp or the DAT Destroyer Book, you should be on track to score well on the actual exam.

Reactions: 1 user