May 15th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DJ

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When is this day going to come?
frown.gif

Are there any possible reapplicants thinking about MA programs where you take classes with MS-1 students?

Members don't see this ad.

Call me ignorant, but what is the significance of May 15? Is it when students have to decide for good where they are going so people can come off of the waitlist? I keep getting information from MCP Hahnemann, where I interviewed and was rejected, about their Master of Science program. But, since I was accepted to a few schools, I haven't looked it over real good. It seemed like a good school when I was there, but the tuition isn't good. You may want to check it out if you don't get in, but I would look into MS programs real soon. I think its a great idea especially if there is a tie to the schools medical school, but I know there aren't at many of them. Some of them have a great track record, like Columbia U (costly and competitive I hear). Good luck on admission.

I thought the deadline for relinquishing all but one acceptance was MAy 10??? I'm on the waitlist at UHS...but would not even consider trading my berth at KCOM for there! Nothing against UHS, great school I'm certain, just really fired-up about KCOM!

------------------
'Old Man Dave'
KCOM, Class of '03

VM and Dave:
The deadline for keeping only 1 acceptance is May 15th. VM, I've already sent in a couple of applications for the MS program.