Maybe a stupid question... How to apply to take NBDE part1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MusicYy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to take the exam before March 2016, but I don't know anything about the procedures of application. I'm not in US, so how to apply for NBDE?

Members don't see this ad.

you have first to do ECE evaluation if you're dentist but if you're still a dental student you have to do something else. check the nbde guide for this. then you have to get dentpin after this you can apply for nbde 1. after you got the acceptance from ADA schedule the test

by the way , i'm taking the exam march next year also. remember that you have only 6 months after you got the acceptance from ADA and the exam date so schedule it precisely

Members don't see this ad :)
by the way , i'm taking the exam march next year also. remember that you have only 6 months after you got the acceptance from ADA and the exam date so schedule it precisely
Thank you! I'm a dental student and will graduate from dental school next year. I'm not sure if it's possible to finish the exam before March, cause I have to take TOFEL exam previously. ECE evaluation requires the diploma, doesn't it...... And I have to wait until June 2016 to get my diploma.... Sigh.... BTW, sooooo hard to get into ADA web to registrate!

take TOFEL after the exam and before applying to school in US because you don't need it before the exam.

ECE evaluation requires your diploma and grades transcripts if you're dentist but if you're still dental student it doesn't.

take TOFEL after the exam and before applying to school in US because you don't need it before the exam.

ECE evaluation requires your diploma and grades transcripts if you're dentist but if you're still dental student it doesn't.
Much appreciated! Wish I can take the exam as soon as possible! Now waiting my DENTPIN....

Last edited:
hey guys,i wanna take the exam on march. but i dont know how to start studying :oops::( .
and i sent the eligibility form to ada and didnt get any respond yet:(:confused: