maybe i suck, but i rock at life!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raeshine

moving to Detroit
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yeah, so anyways, i got rejected by the majority of the schools i applied to for 2004. :(

oh well, i'm over it.
but today (june 2, 2004) i completed my 2005 AMCAS app, certified it, and submitted it. :D i'm so proud of myself for this because last year i procrastinated until late august to get it in (which probably killed a lot of my chances).

anyhow, yay for me :clap:

time for bed. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:p rae :p

Members don't see this ad.

Hey now!!! No complaining untill you've filled out your 4th amcas app! ... :(

Congrats! Now just don't procrastinate when those secondaries start rolling in. Good luck :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
in order to reapply, don't you have to take mcats again, get brand new letters of rec, add on more ECs?

congrats for you!!! :thumbup: procrastination is a bad seed so stay away from it. wishing you all the luck you can stand!! now just sit back and wait for the secondaries to roll in and jum right on them.

uclakid said:
in order to reapply, don't you have to take mcats again, get brand new letters of rec, add on more ECs?

Have to? No.
But if you got rejected last year, it might be wise to try something different (but not Zima). Your MCAT scores get too old eventually, too. There's no need to show schools a bunch of different LORs -- presumably, the people who thought you were great a year ago still like you.

raeshine said:
yeah, so anyways, i got rejected by the majority of the schools i applied to for 2004. :(

oh well, i'm over it.
but today (june 2, 2004) i completed my 2005 AMCAS app, certified it, and submitted it. :D i'm so proud of myself for this because last year i procrastinated until late august to get it in (which probably killed a lot of my chances).

anyhow, yay for me :clap:

time for bed. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:p rae :p
You rock!!! I can only wish I was finished. Congrats! :luck: