Army MC MAJ promotion orders..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DD214_DOC

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any clue what's going on with these? Everyone in my year group selected is waiting, but we have yet to hear a peep from anyone. Our ADOR is the first week in June. Any chance we may not actually pin until after this date? Should we expect last-minute promotion orders? HRC's website hasn't updated at all this month.

Just curious. We are getting antsy, and several suspect we will miss out on two weeks pay at the higher rates.

Members don't see this ad.

When I pinned on, there didn't seem to be any logic to the order. One list would have five of my classmates, the next would have 25, then 50, then 2, then 10. be patient. They'll publish your name.

When I pinned on, there didn't seem to be any logic to the order. One list would have five of my classmates, the next would have 25, then 50, then 2, then 10. be patient. They'll publish your name.

Eh, it seems weird this time. The past few months it has been 0 promoted. Is it possible it will start happening AFTER the ADOR? That would be a total bummer.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is possible, and likely, that it will happen in a dumb way. But it will happen. I wish I could remember specifics from my experience.

My pin on date was 1 month and 1 week after my graduation from medical school date. they will screw it up. But it will happen.

One of our GMOs just got her MAJ promotion orders today. Others should start seeing them soon, I would guess.