MCAT 2015 Practice Score Progress Thread!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheaterOfTheme

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if we could all post progress scores and compare scores from different test prep. companies for the MCAT 2015. Hey, its all we have to work with this time around-- and I'm not touching AAMC stuff until July! (However, I did take the MCAT mini-test from the AAMC. http://offers.aamc.org/mcat2015-mini-test )

Of course none of the test prep. companies will fully 'realize' the actual MCAT that we will all take on our test day. This is new territory in a sense. The best we can do is practice as much as possible with the resources at hand…

This being said, I took The Princeton Review Demo full length test (free on their website) cold today and received a 496 (equivalent of around a~23 in the old format). I won't start 'officially' studying till May--but in the mean time, let me know how you all are doing!

*Note: I am primarily interested in what you all think of the validity of the tests you are taking in reference to the real-deal. I believe TPR is doing a pretty good job at modeling the real MCAT2015 in comparison to the mini-test. It was highly similar.

Best of luck y'all!

Members don't see this ad.