MCAT 2015 STUDY MATERIALS. HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sofpink

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! If you had to choose between EK, TPR, or BR for psych/soc and biochem, which book company would you choose?
I already have the complete old BR set (not the updated one), the complete TPR Hyperlearning and Examkrackers 1001 physics, gen chem, and 101 verbal passages.
I took psych and soc 6-7 years ago, and slightly remember the material. I have not, however, taken biochem, which I will take next spring. I am currently planning on taking the MCAT on January 2016. Appreciate your input a lot!
NOTE: I am not interested in the Next Step books, both because they are fairly new, not having a proven record of years of MCAT preparation and because lots of people have reviewed them as mediocre. Also, to some extent due to the of issue of plagiarizing the AAMC in their passages. Read this thread for further detail http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/lol-next-step.1132070/

Members don't see this ad.

AdaptPrep.com has free resources to practice in those areas. I'm still trying to find the best study plan. Any suggestions?