MCAT Berkeley Review & EK Books

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bqrunner

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Located in San Francisco- 94123- PICKUP ONLY.

BRAND NEW Berkeley Review MCAT Study Guides- purchased last month. ALL 3 SET'S- $180
- Physics I & II
- Chemistry I & II
- Organic Chemistry I & II
The sets (I & II) sell for $60 each through Berkeley's website. You don't pay shipping and you can have them tomorrow!

EXAMKRACKERS COMPLETE STUDY PACKAGE- 7th Edition.- $80 BRAND NEW, NO WRITING/HIGHLIGHTING
This is a 5 volume set of the newest editions of the now famous ExamKrackers MCAT Manuals.
I payed $110, selling for $80.

EXAMKRACKERS PHYSICS 1001 BOOK- $15
Some writing in 1st Chapter.

EXAMKRACKERS BIOLOGY 1001 BOOK- $15

EXAMKRACKERS AUDIO OSMOSIS- $75

Please contact [email protected]
LOCAL SF ONLY, NO SHIPPING.

Members don't see this ad.

Located in San Francisco- 94123- PICKUP ONLY.

BRAND NEW Berkeley Review MCAT Study Guides- purchased last month. ALL 3 SET'S- $180
- Physics I & II
- Chemistry I & II
- Organic Chemistry I & II
The sets (I & II) sell for $60 each through Berkeley's website. You don't pay shipping and you can have them tomorrow!

EXAMKRACKERS COMPLETE STUDY PACKAGE- 7th Edition.- $80 BRAND NEW, NO WRITING/HIGHLIGHTING
This is a 5 volume set of the newest editions of the now famous ExamKrackers MCAT Manuals.
I payed $110, selling for $80.

EXAMKRACKERS PHYSICS 1001 BOOK- $15

EXAMKRACKERS BIOLOGY 1001 BOOK- $15

EXAMKRACKERS AUDIO OSMOSIS- $75

Please contact [email protected]
LOCAL SF ONLY, NO SHIPPING.
I am interested in ExamKrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis CD's. What is the condition of these CDs and can you offer it for $40 for the complete set of 12 CDs.

Sanjeev Trehan
[email protected]