This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EnzymaticFuture

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time lurker here. I just started my first week of content review (following Sn2ed & Nymerias schedule) so everything seems overwhelming at first lol I have a question for y’all because I’m in need of some help

After reviewing the content in the Berkeley Review books (for example in OCHEM Book 1) I would attempt to do the passages however some of the passages contain information I havent learned yet (its in future chapters). How do I approach this? Continue to do the passages and learn/review the errors i made and then re-do them once I went over the new chapter information or only do Phase 1 until i learn the future chapters? It’s very hard to do a passage and not know what they’re talking about but do i do them anyway?

Members don't see this ad.

Get used to that. It's part of their philosophy. It's tough at first and can be demoralizing, but you'll appreciate the mixing of topics later in your studies.

Reactions: 1 user