For Sale MCAT Books/Bundle (TBR, Hyperlearning Verbal, EK 1001, Official Guide +more)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lurker525

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a variety of MCAT books for sale. I would sell the bundle for $225 flat.

The Berkeley Review (2012- Gen Chem I and II, Physics I and II, Organic I and II, Biology I and II)- all of the questions/passages are completely unmarked, probably about 10-15 pages of the content are lightly highlighted in the bio and physics books
TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook (2010)- completely unwritten in
TPR Science Workbook for old MCAT- completely unwritten in
EK Bio 8th edition- heavily annotated and questions are marked, but good for content review
EK 1001 Physics, Chemistry and Organic- physics is heavily written in, but not the other 2
Ek 101 Passages in Verbal- unwritten in
Next Step Strategy/practice for Psych/Socy (has 4 practice sections)- some light pencil underlining on passages, I had erased most of the pencil marking on questions when I used it
TPR Psych/Socy, 2nd edition for new MCAT- unwritten in
AAMC Official Guide to the new MCAT- unwritten in

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I think I PM'd you. I'm interested in purchasing your entire bundle. Wondering how much those three books are written in, whether you could ship right away, and if you could offer pictures/video with your username included. Let me know, thanks!

All are sold, except for the EK Bio and EK 1001 Physics (heavily written in). I am willing to sell those for $15!