MCAT Comparison Website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

amclose

What is the URL for the website where people have entered their MCAT scores, schools they have applied, etc?

I can not remember it for the life of me.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

amclose said:
What is the URL for the website where people have entered their MCAT scores, schools they have applied, etc?

I can not remember it for the life of me.

Thanks in advance!

www.mdapplicants.com

take the info there with a grain of salt though, for some reason the majority of people with profiles on that site have really high stats. either because the outstanding applicants are the only ones to fill out profiles or because people lie. :rolleyes:

Arsenic810 said:
www.mdapplicants.com

take the info there with a grain of salt though, for some reason the majority of people with profiles on that site have really high stats. either because the outstanding applicants are the only ones to fill out profiles or because people lie. :rolleyes:

arsenic when i first found that site i spent hours on it comparing myself to hundreds upon hundreds of applicants...i went OCD on that website..i searched MCAT, gpa, ethnicity, state...if i could have i would have searched height and hair color.

after 4 hours of searching I realized that 1. i was crazy and 2. i can only worry about myself and what i do, because its me getting into med school not the harvard grad with a 43 and 3.999999999999 GPA

NilamPatel said:
arsenic when i first found that site i spent hours on it comparing myself to hundreds upon hundreds of applicants...i went OCD on that website..i searched MCAT, gpa, ethnicity, state...if i could have i would have searched height and hair color.

after 4 hours of searching I realized that 1. i was crazy and 2. i can only worry about myself and what i do, because its me getting into med school not the harvard grad with a 43 and 3.999999999999 GPA
:laugh:

i think a lot of people do the same thing when they first find that site