MCAT/DAT! DAT destroyer (09), MCAT examkrackers, MCAT Berkeley Review Set & more

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cserrah

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!! I bought most of this stuff after TONS of research and was originally studying for the MCAT. I later decided to switch instead to dentistry, but used a lot of the same materials I bought. I recently finished taking the DAT, and using a large combination of these materials I got great scores! (23AA and 24TS, which are 98th and 99th percentile!). And now I'll pass my books onto a new person to start the studying cycle all over again :)

Items:

DAT destroyer 2009: $100 SOLD
No inside markings, like new! Excellent study tool. I paid for this book 2 months ago and including shipping it cost me nearly 170 bucks.. but I wanted the new version. This was key for me to do well on the DAT!

Exam Krackers 7th Edition Complete study package: $95
Like new! Includes examkrackers chemistry, physics, organic chemistyr, verbal reasoning and mathematical techniques, biology, and a simulated exam 1H. No markings in any of them. They didn't go through too much use do very new looking. Great for background learning, seems great for those studying MCAT! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/18...ils?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1239415237&sr=8-1&seller=

Exam Krackers 1001 Questions in Biology $20 SOLD
Brand new! I bought this and didn't even use it :( But I hear also its very helpful for studying and for those who are weaker in biology, it would be great extra bio practice!

Complete Berkeley Review Set + Practice exams! $170 SOLD
Includes the 2 books of Ochem, 2 books general chem, 2 books physics, 2 books of biology, Verbal reasoning, writing sample, and FOUR full MCAT practice tests! I used these books to help with the DAT, and if you're taking the MCAT, a quick search in the forums will tell you these are a great asset to your studies! The ochem and gen chem books I bought new and are still like new, no marks. The others were handed from a friend, still great condition, a bit of writing.

Nova's MCAT Physics book $20
Brand new, Opened once. I bought this because I hated physics but I wanted to ace the MCAT physics. Just take a look at these reviews: http://www.amazon.com/MCAT-Physics-...iewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

AP biology Cliffs 2nd addition: $5 SOLD
Good condition. I used this book a lot for the DAT exam also for all those taxonomy/plant questions. very helpful!

And thats it! I accept payment by paypal only and I will ship immediately after payment is received. PM me if you're interested in any of these things or have any questions! Thanks and good luck on your studies :D

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am interested in both theComplete Berkeley Review Set + Practice exams! $170 and the Nova's MCAT Physics book $20. Are they still available to purchase from you?

Hi,
I am interested in both theComplete Berkeley Review Set + Practice exams! $170 and the Nova's MCAT Physics book $20. Are they still available to purchase from you?

Sorry, I've sold the Berkeley Review. But I do have the Nova Physics. Are you still interested?

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you sell your destroyer for $70? I am on a very tight budget since I lost my job, please let me know if you would.

Thank you

Hey if you still have the Nova review I am interested. How do I go about purchasing this from you?

bump! MCAT stuff still available for anyone interested :)

Interested in Nova Physics, I sent you a PM.

anybody you know is selling Destroyer 2008 or 2009? I want to buy it

Is the Nova Physics still available, or have you sold it?