MCAT practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moneyking

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow SDN members, I would like some feedback on the following practice passage/material for the MCAT2015. I have:
kaplan subject test
ek1001
princeton work book
kaplan session test
kaplan topical test
khan academy

Which of those will be the most helpful for the new MCAT?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello fellow SDN members, I would like some feedback on the following practice passage/material for the MCAT2015. I have:
kaplan subject test
ek1001
princeton work book
kaplan session test
kaplan topical test
khan academy

Which of those will be the most helpful for the new MCAT?

Thank you
Which? all the above. The better question is which gives a good indication of where you're at. Go to @mcatjelly signature and find the reviews on FL MCAT for all the tests you mentioned. You will see a list of scores of what others got on FL practices vs. the real exam. I would suggest you do all the exams out there (about 30 of them or so). Also, do not forget to take the AAMC full length. If any, it is the most "relevant" to the real exam.

Which? all the above. The better question is which gives a good indication of where you're at. Go to @mcatjelly signature and find the reviews on FL MCAT for all the tests you mentioned. You will see a list of scores of what others got on FL practices vs. the real exam. I would suggest you do all the exams out there (about 30 of them or so). Also, do not forget to take the AAMC full length. If any, it is the most "relevant" to the real exam.
These aren't FLs. They're just pre2015 practice passages. As in the material I have.

Members don't see this ad :)
To add onto the original post, what would be a good approach for someone who has finished content review?? Practice lots of passages?? By taking many FLs and reviewing them?? What other resources are great for practicing passages (other than KA)???

Reactions: 1 user