MCAT racket...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nico05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I signed up for the April exam and decided to sit for August instead. Regardless of why, I contacted the MCAT people and they said they do not transfer test dates but I am intitled half of my money back. I still have to pay another $210! WTF?? Anyone else have this problem and get around it? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

When registering for the MCAT you agreed to a contract indicating that not taking this exam allows only for a partial refund. good luck.

nico05 said:
I signed up for the April exam and decide to sit for August instead. Regardless of why, I contacted the MCAT people and they said they do not transfer test dates but I am intitled half of my money back. I still have to pay another $210! WTF?? Anyone else have this problem and get around it? Thanks

nico05 said:
I signed up for the April exam and decided to sit for August instead. Regardless of why, I contacted the MCAT people and they said they do not transfer test dates but I am intitled half of my money back. I still have to pay another $210! WTF?? Anyone else have this problem and get around it? Thanks

The AAMC will gladly accept more of your money!!!!!!
:smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: