MCAT study group in Los Angeles (UCLA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OperationMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in starting a small study group around UCLA? My date is in April, but I am planning to seriously live, eat, sleep, breathe MCAT until then. I'm currently taking a class, and just looking for a few motivated people who are also determined to kick some MCAT ass in the near future.

This isn't to be a tutoring session for anyone- I just think it's great to have a small group to work tirelessly on timed problems with (etc), so everyone can be held accountable, motivated, and basically stay on track every day. Message me if anyone in the UCLA area is interested so we can figure something out! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'd be down for it, but we already have a group of three people. We are using BR materials. It's designed to be rapid fire question and answer sessions, so it's critical that you know the BR tricks to keep pace. Anyone interested can PM me about our group. Right now we meet on Tuesday nights and Friday afternoons in Westwood.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone interested in starting a small study group around UCLA? My date is in April, but I am planning to seriously live, eat, sleep, breathe MCAT until then. I'm currently taking a class, and just looking for a few motivated people who are also determined to kick some MCAT ass in the near future.

This isn't to be a tutoring session for anyone- I just think it's great to have a small group to work tirelessly on timed problems with (etc), so everyone can be held accountable, motivated, and basically stay on track every day. Message me if anyone in the UCLA area is interested so we can figure something out! :)

I'm down, are you guys still doing it? I also go to UCLA and am set on getting this MCAT down.

I am down as well. Let me know how you guys are approaching the study session. I am currently plowing away O.chem (currently taking chem30C :scared:) and verbal.

i am also interested in being part of your group. let me know where and when do you meet on tuesdays