MCAT Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alfa Diallo

mcatpearls.com Guy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, over the past couple years I've been writing a comprehensive MCAT study guide in my spare time: it is at www.mcatpearls.com and free for downloading. It has a couple chapters devoted to how to study, applying, etc and there are outlines for 98% of the recommended AAMC science topics - I hope it helps you out for the MCAT/application process!

If I can answer any questions about getting into med school - let me know!
Alfa Diallo

Members don't see this ad.

Alfa Diallo said:
Hi, over the past couple years I've been writing a comprehensive MCAT study guide in my spare time:

Now that's hardcore. In my spare time I go to the movies, read a good book, and hang out with friends. That's just me though.

jpro said:
Now that's hardcore. In my spare time I go to the movies, read a good book, and hang out with friends. That's just me though.

You are definitely one of a kind ;0

Thanks for this very generous effort!!

You might consider taking a semi-open-source approach to continuing this project. You would be the editor and maintain control of the project but others could contribute sections, diagrams, whatever... Just a thought.

Members don't see this ad :)
I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much. Do you know when your going to be done with the inorganic chem?

That's a very good suggestion. Do you think people would contribute? I was hoping that people would let me know if there are typos, etc... but, given people's limited time was not sure that active contributions would be made...it would be awesome and definitely improve the project. I would really appreciate any thoughts you have to make your suggestion a reality. Alfa

El Smacko said:
Thanks for this very generous effort!!

You might consider taking a semi-open-source approach to continuing this project. You would be the editor and maintain control of the project but others could contribute sections, diagrams, whatever... Just a thought.

Hello Futuredoctr. Inorganic should be up in the next week or so. I start internship orientation a week from friday so it better be :)

The inorganic section is written (as are all the sections) but I am waiting for a post-doc to return to me his corrections of the the section. When he gets it back to me, I will turn it around and try to get it up ASAP.

Thanks for reading and I can let you know when i-chem is up! Alfa

Futuredoctr said:
I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much. Do you know when your going to be done with the inorganic chem?
:) :)

thanks for checking out the site.

as an MS-II you should chill when ever you can...there's is no time for anything else. good luck on boards, alfa

jpro said:

just wanted to let you know that I've finished going over the inorganic sections and they are up on mcatpearls.com - hope this helps! Alfa

Futuredoctr said: