MCAT Study Partner/Group in SF Bay Area May-July 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMed7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I'm a UC Davis graduate currently looking for a small group of study partners in the Bay area. I would want to take the MCAT in June or July. I'm open to studying in libraries or Cafes and would ideally want to meet a few times a week if possible or possibly Skype as well. I live in San Leandro and would be willing to travel ~10 mile range to meet a study partner/group. If you are interested feel free to PM me or respond below.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in Fairfield, but I can probably do Skype. I could use some accountability partners. I would like to take the test July 22.

Quick question when will you guys start studying. I started today and will follow the 100 day schedule -http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...m-sn2ed-mcatjelly-ek-tbr-tprh-kaplan.1127723/ - however I have spaced it out to 137 days to have extra time to reread certain sections and have more time to practice problems. Would some of you be able to study on weekends either at UC Berkeley or Cal State East Bay?

UC Berkely would be a good location for me. Unfortunately, I won't be able to meet you on the weekends for a little bit. But, we can still follow a plan via Skype or something. How's parking there on the weekends?

I haven't studied there in a while but from previous experience it wasn't too bad. I'm game for Skype reviewing in the mean time.

Hello, I am studying on my own too. I live in Oakland and I am available to meet during the week after 4:30pm or on some weekends as well. I am planning to take the MCAT in March next year. This is my email [email protected]. Please let me know if you are interested in meeting around the Oakland/Berkeley area to study.