MCAT Study Partner Needed - Miami

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Levrone

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am looking for a study partner for maybe 1x per week to go over practice problems/passages and prepare for the 2015 MCAT. I take it in May.

for the past 5 weeks I've been reading, and just finished my mcat content review with EK 9th edition.. still need a lot of practice though.

I've got just about all the resources so practice material is not a problem. I go to FIU, hopefully someone else lives near there.

PM me or post here.. though I'm still not 100% sure how this will work out

L2cXF1i.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
That's a ridiculous amount of books.

Good thing you had that balance bar there. . .

Reactions: 1 user
hi Levron. are the three science 2015 workbooks all the same. what about the two critical reasoning workbooks, are they also the same? is the 2015 TPRH verbal workbook different from the old TPRH verbal workbook and also is the the 2015 TPRH science workbook different from the old TPRH science workbook?

Can i buy from you the TPRH 2015 sceience workbook, TPRH 2015 verbal workbook and the 2015 inclass compendium?

Last edited:
Hey Levrone. I'm taking mine in June. Let me know if you would like to get together and study. I have all the 2015 material from amcas and books from Kaplan, Berkeley and exam crackers.