MCAT Stuff From Ebay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faust

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
medhacker said:
What exactly do you want to know about it?

They are probably previous students reselling stuff.
You can find them on Ebay, Amazon, Half.ebay

Here is another one which seems better priced if you are looking for stuff

http://cgi.ebay.com/MCAT-EXAMS-3-8-...oryZ4256QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and you will find tons more since students will be getting rid of them.

Oh yeah, is this stuff legit, how did they get kap and princeton stuff on a CD? It just seems very illegal? Looks fishy?

Faust said:
Oh yeah, is this stuff legit, how did they get kap and princeton stuff on a CD? It just seems very illegal? Looks fishy?

its not hard.

with kaplan, you can download all the practice stuff via pdf files.

i never took princeton review, so i dont know about that. but im sure its similar to kaplan.

with the aamc, after u purchase the tests frmo them, they send them to u as pdf files... each one is $40...

its not fishy. its the real deal. i paid $10 for mine.

Members don't see this ad :)
selling MCAT PDF files from MCAT test prep companies is illegal, but so is downloading illegal music. oh well.

I did buy some books off of ebay. I just made sure the seller had been on ebay for a while, had 95%+ positive feedback,and at least 5 sales. good luck.

dmtang2 said:
its not hard.

you can download all the practice stuff via pdf files.

Now, If they could only have TPR exams and examkrackers in PDF as well, that would be sweet.

I looked that up a while back and from waht I could find, SELLING is illegal...but BUYING it isnt? Strange loop-hole in the system....