MCAT, Undergrad, and Med School Books Galore!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prehealth4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm selling a bunch of books from my pre-med and med school days that I don't need anymore. They are in great condition. Prices below are suggested, but I'm open to negotiate!

Here they are (Some barely used):

-The entire 2010 Princeton Review MCAT prep course books (in-class compendium, biological sciences review, physical sciences review): $40 OBO. Highly recommended prep course books!

-Second edition of 2010 Princeton Review MCAT prep course books (same titles as above, but newer edition and include verbal reasoning review book and workbook): $70 OBO. Highly recommended prep course books!

-2002 and 2003 Princeton Review MCAT prep course books (same titles as above, but older edition): $40 OBO. Please note that the material did not change much from older editions to newer ones!

-7th Edition of ExamKrackers MCAT Complete Study Package: $20 OBO

-AAMC's Medical School Admission Requirements books (both 2019-2010 and 2011-2012): $20 OBO

-AAMC's The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam (First Edition and 2 copies of the 2009 edition): $5 each OBO

-Kaplan MCAT Flashcards (Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics)+MCAT Practice Test+MCAT Practice CD: $10 OBO

-NOVA's The MCAT Physics Book: $10 OBO

-Alberts' Essential Cell Biology (2nd edition, hardcover): $25 OBO

-Hartwell's Genetics from Genes to Genomes (4th edition, paperback): $20 OBO

-Vander's Human Physiology (11th edition, paperback): $10 OBO

-Giancoli's Physics for Scientists and Engineers (paperback, International 3rd edition): $20 OBO.

-Klein's Organic Chemistry as a Second Language: $10 OBO. Great for someone who needs a lot of help in o-chem!

-Atlas of the Human Skull by Sampson, Montgomery, and Henryson (paperback): $10 OBO. Used in first-year med school anatomy course.

-Netter's Anatomy Flashcards 3rd edition, Netter's Clinical Anatomy: $20 total OBO. Used in first-year med school anatomy course.

-Gilroy's Atlas of Anatomy (paperback): $40 OBO. Used in first-year med school anatomy course.

-Brand new AAMC's Guide to Choosing a Medical School Specialty (3rd edition): $5

-Langman's Medical Embryology (9th edition, paperback): $5. Used in first-year med school anatomy course

-First Aid USMLE STEP 1 2006 edition: $5

-REA USMLE STEP 1 Flashcards with CD: $5
image.jpeg image_8.jpeg image_6.jpeg image_3.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.