MCPHS- Boston ( #1 )

Iquestion3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I applied to MCPHS- Boston and I'm planning on joining the Pharmacy Program . I called Admissions and asked them if they received my application. Eventually they said yes. It would arrive sometime this week.

Anyway I have a couple of questions.

* Why didn't they tell me that I got in or not? ( is it because they did not want to hurt my feelings over the phone? )

* Do Rejection (or Acceptance that you got in but not in the major you want to get in ) letters arrive before Acceptance Letters, Or is it Vice verse?

I'm So Nervous.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone. I applied to MCPHS- Boston and I'm planning on joining the Pharmacy Program . I called Admissions and asked them if they received my application. Eventually they said yes. It would arrive sometime this week.

* Why didn't they tell me that I got in or not? ( is it because they did not want to hurt my feelings over the phone? )

* Do Rejection (or Acceptance that you got in but not in the major you want to get in ) letters arrive before Acceptance Letters, Or is it Vice verse?

I'm So Nervous.

It's very rare for programs to notify students of their admission decision over the phone. I always figured that they wouldn't want to risk making an error, so programs usually send out letters to applicants.

Unfortunately, there not usually a pattern of when acceptance vs rejection letters are sent out.

have you applied this year and is it accelerated program? If it is, i did get my acceptance. If you want more info visit link in my PM

I'm So Nervous.

Relax, I'm sure you'll get in. My buddy had a pretty low GPA and got a 1280 (all 3 combined) on the SAT and got in.

They wouldn't tell you over the phone if you got in, so just wait for the letter. I wouldn't worry if I were you though =)