MCPHS Worcester Class of 2017-PharmD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharm-MD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone planning on attending MCPHS Worcester this fall?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
for information about how to study, and how to get some P1 notes and books please email [email protected]
I have been accepted into this program and planning to attend the Manchester campus but I have heard many negatives reviews about this school like students failing or dropping out. I just would like to hear your opinion on this if possible and really appreciate it.

My other choice is KGI Pharmacy which is a new school in Cali and keep going back and forth which school i want to attend!

I have been accepted into this program and planning to attend the Manchester campus but I have heard many negatives reviews about this school like students failing or dropping out. I just would like to hear your opinion on this if possible and really appreciate it.

My other choice is KGI Pharmacy which is a new school in Cali and keep going back and forth which school i want to attend!
do not listen to what people say. the program is tough and I think all the pharmacy programs are tough, this is tougher because it is an accelerated program. I think only %10 of the class failed. and mostly because the didn't know how to study or they started to study late.
if you are organized and you can manage your time, you will be fine, I knew a lot of people that I didn't thought they are going to make it but they did.

I'll be attending this fall too!

Last edited:
I received a letter last week saying that I was accepted and then when I call to get more info they told me that they had made a mistake due to a glitch in the system so now I am back to being waitlisted. Has anyone had the same experience?

I received a letter last week saying that I was accepted and then when I call to get more info they told me that they had made a mistake due to a glitch in the system so now I am back to being waitlisted. Has anyone had the same experience?

If they sent you a real letter, I would hold them for it. I might sue them if they retract the offer and say that is because of some computer "glitch".

I'll be attending this Fall as well. Does anyone that is enrolling in the Fall live in DC?