MCPHS- Worcester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mital213

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at MCPHS worcester tomorrow. I am so nervous. I have to get in it is the only school I applied to that was close to me. Can not relocate. Please help!!! Does anyone know what makes MCPHS different then all other? Also what is a good answer that they would like to hear on why someone would choose pharmacy? To me it is good pay, good status, job security, satisfaction, and many choices in the field to work in. What other questions do they ask? What are some of the essays on before the interview? Please HELP!!!! :confused: :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Good Luck on your interview :luck: :luck: I'm sure you'll do great. From what I understand, they are interviewing 200 people and accepting 150, so you chances are pretty good. I have my interview Friday morning, and I am soo nervous too!! Can you let me know how your interview goes and what type of things they ask you?

When asked why I chose pharmacy I plan on saying that I love helping people, but I also love the emphasis on chemistry that pharmacy has over medicine. MCPHS worcester is an accelerated program so you can graduate in 3 years. Also they are on the quarter system, so the schedule will be a little different. Hope this helps, and once again Good Luck!! :luck:

astevens said:
Good Luck on your interview :luck: :luck: I'm sure you'll do great. From what I understand, they are interviewing 200 people and accepting 150, so you chances are pretty good. I have my interview Friday morning, and I am soo nervous too!! Can you let me know how your interview goes and what type of things they ask you?

When asked why I chose pharmacy I plan on saying that I love helping people, but I also love the emphasis on chemistry that pharmacy has over medicine. MCPHS worcester is an accelerated program so you can graduate in 3 years. Also they are on the quarter system, so the schedule will be a little different. Hope this helps, and once again Good Luck!! :luck:

I don't think they use the quarter system. According to their website, they are using the semester system. I hope that current students can help us to clarify this.

imkim01 said:
I don't think they use the quarter system. According to their website, they are using the semester system. I hope that current students can help us to clarify this.

They used the quarter system until last fall, when they began using semesters. With the quarter system, all 3 campuses were on different schedules, but now we are all in sync with semesters--we have the same breaks, etc.