MDApps Confirmation Email Not Sending

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boggle2019

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I have tried two different emails to make an MDApps, and neither of them have received the "confirmation email" I need to actually make the account. The help desk for MDApps sends back and error message, and the SDN help center sent back a generic "i dont know" email. Anyone know whats wrong or having similar issues? Thanks! SDN and MDApps have been a huge help to me, so I just wanted to let my information help future applicants as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It's been having a lot of issues lately, and never got updated for the new MCAT or with some of the newer MD schools. Someone needs to overhaul it or build a replacement it seems, if it is going to continue

lol, finally got a confirmation email then it wouldnt let me past the first page.

Members don't see this ad :)
We have implemented a fix for the email issue. Please let us know if you continue to see errors.

MCAT issue fix is in development.
I am still having the same issue. Once I click on the link in the confirmation email, I fill out the demographic information, press submit, and it takes me back to the same page to enter my demographic information and has deleted my information.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.