Med school deadline passed should I still apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fete

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, new user,

What are my chances of getting into medical school in Fall 2015 if I apply in the beginning of January 2015. Most Medical schools have deadlines in the fall and winter. I plan on taking the MCATS at the end of November.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, new user,

What are my chances of getting into medical school in Fall 2015 if I apply in the beginning of January 2015. Most Medical schools have deadlines in the fall and winter. I plan on taking the MCATS at the end of November.
Which school has a deadline that late?

Which school has a deadline that late?
None, I just wanted to know what will happen to my application if I still apply way after the deadline. Will I still have a chance to get in?

Members don't see this ad :)
None, I just wanted to know what will happen to my application if I still apply way after the deadline. Will I still have a chance to get in?

It won't even let you list schools if the deadline has passed.

I'd take my time with the MCAT, do well, and apply early for Fall of 2016. Also, schools for this cycle will not accept an MCAT that late. Most of the deadlines are September, and that is already pushing it.

Do something fun this year too =D while augmenting your application.

Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
0%. The next time you'll be able to apply will be June 2015, and you will be applying for entry in the fall of 2016. Only Carrib's take apps year-round.

Best of luck on your MCAT.

Reactions: 1 user