Med student arrested on charges of distributing Adderall through Craigslist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soonersyko

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/med-student-nabbed-adderall-scheme

DECEMBER 29--A Drug Enforcement Administration probe of an Adderall-trafficking ring based out of a Brooklyn hospital has snared a medical student on a felony narcotics charge and appears to have implicated her sister, an attorney, in distributing the popular attention deficit disorder drug.

Pauline Wiltshire, 30, was arrested Monday for her alleged role in the ring, which involved residents and workers at New York Methodist Hospital in Park Slope. A criminal complaint alleges that Wiltshire, who once lived a block from Methodist, conspired to illegally distribute Adderall between May 2008 and this October.

Wiltshire (left) is pictured at right at her sister Sarah’s August 2008 wedding. She hung up this afternoon on a TSG reporter when reached on a cell phone. Wiltshire, freed Monday on $50,000 bond, was placed under house arrest with electronic monitoring, according to U.S. District Court records. She faces a maximum of more than 10 years in prison if convicted of the felony drug conspiracy charge.

Over an 18-month period, Wiltshire received prescriptions for more than 2000 Adderall pills, DEA investigators reported, adding that the prescriptions “were frequently filled in a succession of dates too close together to have been used exclusively for legitimate medical purposes.”

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
those girls look like crap.
their brains are crap piles as well

the two girls were actually too smart for their own good.

The authorities were just smarter and caught up with them.

I wonder if it's because they just don't understand the seriousness of drug diversion? that Adderall is a CII substance and what that means? that there are very tight restrictions on filling this medication? It's not the equivalent of stealing cookies from a cookie jar... It's sad- if these students had a course in pharmacy law or one that at least tackled issues of drug diversion and ethics, etc, perhaps this could have been avoided. Perhaps any thoughts of diverting adderall could have been dismissed at their inception. One of the things I've always done since pharmacy school was go into Secondary Schools and talk about the dangers of drugs- both illegal and legal because I feel that a pharmacist is a gatekeeper to the world of medications and pharmacology and someone who could educate the community. Perhaps we really should be going to health professions schools too to discuss these aspects with our future prescribers.

Last edited:
I've been surprised by classmates. The local community here is such that if you want Adderall, you can get it pretty easily. I don't think these students know just how much trouble they could be in if caught.

It's ridiculous, too. They're pulling all nighters with it, all to study for a General Bio I exam. :rolleyes: Being pre-med means everything is automatically harder. :smuggrin:

they'll probably get a slap on the wrist

What a bunch of *******es. You know damn well that they posted on Craigslist and received email from their home internet provider.

Remember the cardinal rule of illegal internet ****, people.

1) Only access your illegal ****s via public, unsecured networks. (Hotels, McDonalds, Starbucks, etc). Preferably from an adjacent building.
2) Use offshore VPNs when possible on said public, unsecured networks for an additional level of security.
3) Make all payments needed for illegal internet ****s via prepaid Visa debit cards. Pay cash to buy them.
4) Store all funds received in offshore banks in the Caribbean or Switzerland.

Guarandamntee you that they might have only done one of those things...and only because she wasn't smart enough to get into an American medical school...

What a bunch of *******es. You know damn well that they posted on Craigslist and received email from their home internet provider.

1) Only access your illegal ****s via public, unsecured networks. (Hotels, McDonalds, Starbucks, etc). Preferably from an adjacent building.
2) Use offshore VPNs when possible on said public, unsecured networks for an additional level of security.
3) Make all payments needed for illegal internet ****s via prepaid Visa debit cards. Pay cash to buy them.

Guarandamntee you that they might have only done one of those things...and only because she wasn't smart enough to get into an American medical school...
So how many Oxys can u sell me

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
That's a huge character and fitness problem for the attorney too. If not disbarred, it'll be a really hard fight.

The fact that the lawyer sister isn't charged with anything and isn't actually named in the complaint will hopefully help.

The fact that the lawyer sister isn't charged with anything and isn't actually named in the complaint will hopefully help.

Maybe she cut a deal.

Then again, the ineptitude of our media in this country never ceases to amaze me, so it's possible they intentionally left her out because someone didn't feel like writing it in, or something. Who the hell knows.

also don't scan your shopper's reward card

Another ******ed people made mistakes... Doctor and Attorney need to make a living selling narcs? They probably make a couple grand here and there but they risk their license which worth millions of life time earning...

Work-Life Earnings for Full-Time Employees (in $ millions)

Professional Degree $4.4
Doctoral Degree $3.4
Master's Degree$2.5
Bachelor's Degree $2.1
Associate's Degree$1.6
Some College $1.5
High School Graduate $1.2
Some High School $1.0

Average Lifetime Earnings—Different Levels of Education.
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Surveys, March 1998, 1999, and 2000.

So I guess they differentiate between Ph.D/Psy.D/Ed.D etc as Doctoral, and all of our degrees are lumped into Professional? That would be: JD, MD, DDS, PharmD, MBA, etc? Our degrees are doctoral but also professional, not academic (usually).

They should give a break down of what degree falls into what category IMO, just for curiosity.

...or just don't sell illegal medication and focus on your medical career.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

...or just don't sell illegal medication and focus on your medical career.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

or you can do both if you know where to sell it at...

2016-06-03%2014.43.20.png

I thought they shut down Silk Road.

Shh. The less people know about darknet markets the better. ;)

The Silk Road got shut down about a year ago but better sites took it's place. It's kind of like illegal torrent downloading. One or two websites go down and then a week later there are twice as many new ones.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/med-student-nabbed-adderall-scheme

DECEMBER 29--A Drug Enforcement Administration probe of an Adderall-trafficking ring based out of a Brooklyn hospital has snared a medical student on a felony narcotics charge and appears to have implicated her sister, an attorney, in distributing the popular attention deficit disorder drug.

Pauline Wiltshire, 30, was arrested Monday for her alleged role in the ring, which involved residents and workers at New York Methodist Hospital in Park Slope. A criminal complaint alleges that Wiltshire, who once lived a block from Methodist, conspired to illegally distribute Adderall between May 2008 and this October.

Wiltshire (left) is pictured at right at her sister Sarah’s August 2008 wedding. She hung up this afternoon on a TSG reporter when reached on a cell phone. Wiltshire, freed Monday on $50,000 bond, was placed under house arrest with electronic monitoring, according to U.S. District Court records. She faces a maximum of more than 10 years in prison if convicted of the felony drug conspiracy charge.

Over an 18-month period, Wiltshire received prescriptions for more than 2000 Adderall pills, DEA investigators reported, adding that the prescriptions “were frequently filled in a succession of dates too close together to have been used exclusively for legitimate medical purposes.”

" legitimate medical purposes"

You realize that ADD and ADHD are social constructs manufactured by big pharma and distributed by the DSM-5 to increase sales of amphetamines for massive profit right? I don't see how what the med student did is different than what we do; distribute amphetamines. I imagine at least 20% of the individuals i distribute adderall to are selling it on the side.

I thought they shut down Silk Road.
Yeah man. They shut one down. There are more than 40 active right now.

http://uhwikiwww4e4a2fc.onion/wiki/index.php/Darknet_Markets Centralized Escrow Markets AlphaBay (info) - Uses Multisig (guide here) & Normal Escrow. Apple Market - Apple market is a darknet market dedicated to the sale of all things on the tor network. Offers Multisig Transactions. Crypto Market - Escrow marketplace by the same creators as Silk Road 3. Darknet Heroes League - Escrow market – Collection of old time vendors who were invited to sell on this market. Dream Market - Marketplace with Escrow. East India Company - Up and coming multi-sig market. Now open to US vendors. HANSA market - Drugs, lab supplies, digital goods, erotica, jewellery, services, counterfeits etc. Nucleus Market (info) - Nucleus Market (BTC,DRK,LTC). Pre-registration! [▾ DOWN 04-24-16 ] Nucleus Market Forum - Nucleus Market Forum. [▾ DOWN 04-24-16 ] Outlaw Market (info) - A older, smaller market that features pay per listing in lieu of vendor bonds. 0% commission rate, Per Listing vendor bond & weapons sales are allowed. (1) [CAUTION] Silk Road 3.0 - Silk Road 3.0, a marketplace established after the shutdown of Silk Road 2.0. Drugs4You - Drogen (Weed, XTC, MDMA, Kokain) Medikamente u.s.w / we ship worldwide! Anthill - The first russian freedom deep web market. Stolen Stuff Europe - A market that sells stolen items. Black Mesa Market - Bringing you the Finest services on Deep Web. Darknet Drugs Marketplace - High security drugs only Bitcoin marketplace with escrow. Drug Market - Anonymous marketplace for all kinds of drugs. Free Market - New marketplace with a revolutionary payment system. Green Road - Biggest market with full working escrow, similar to the old SR [Likely SCAM] (See here) Mr. Nice Guy - Mr. Nice Guy market. [Likely SCAM] (See here) Outlaw Market Forums - Outlaw Market Forums The Free Market - New market. Buyers do NOT need accounts to make a purchase. To make a purchase, simply navigate to the desired listing, complete the order form and then fund the escrow directly. [▾ DOWN 2015-07-24 ] System D - New! System D - Secured Market Place. Modern 2FA/OTP system, offline wallets, Bitcoin and Litecoin supported. Eviano Weed - High quality Weed wholesale by Eviano Crew. (Bitcoin) Armory - Selling Brand new Guns and equipments. (Bitcoin) Anonymous Trade (info) - Completely anonymous, safe and encoded sales and purchases. Using Bitcoin, Litecoin or Darkcoin currencies. The Majestic Garden - Majestic Garden is not a market place. We only provide a listing service here for you to get into contact with others, no payment processing or escrow system here. The Majestic Garden Forums - Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the vendors here by visiting the forum. RAMP - Russian Anonymous Marketplace Private Marketplace - Private Marketplace PsyCo - Ukrainian Psy Community. Drug marketplace for ukrainian users. TorPharm - first deepnet pharmacy selling only a legal medicine for both cards and bitcoin. Tortuga Island - Free marketplace. Buy/sell anything. Black Market Team - Reliable supplier with assured service quality. Drugs, weapons, counterfeits, fake ID. Multi-Sig Escrow Markets Acropolis - Acropolis Market employs a user friendly multi sig escrow payment system. The Market is a referral only market. invite / referral link can be found here. AlphaBay (info) - Uses Multisig (guide here) & Normal Escrow. AlphaBay forum - AlphaBay forums. East India Company - European-Only marketplace. Now open to US vendors. Multi-sig as well as regular escrow. Hansa Market - Darknet Market with multisig escrow system – not affiliated with the previous Hansa market who got hacked and shutdown. Oasis - 2 of 3 Multisig market – No fees (Donations only, vendors and buyers don’t pay any fee to make/complete/cancel orders) Python Market - Site Offers Multisig. 2-Factor-Authentication (2FA). Low commission. Referrals. TheRealDealMarket - A Multisig marketplace originally for private exploits, source code, hardware, services and more. Also lists drugs and traditional DNM products. Valhalla (Silkkitie) - Was a Finnish only marketplace turned international and available in English, exists since October 2013. Offers both traditional escrow & multisig, 2FA and forced PGP, recently turned invite only and require a referral link to register as a buyer or a vendor (which you can find above). Was recently rebranded and now called “Valhalla”. Drugs4You - Drogen (Weed, XTC, MDMA, Kokain) Medikamente u.s.w / we ship worldwide! Bloomsfield - multi-sig market. Haven Marketplace - multi-sig market. Black Market Team - Reliable supplier with assured service quality. Drugs, weapons, counterfeits, fake ID.

Any updates on consequences? For all of them and the boyfriend physician?
The former girlfriend of a Methodist Hospital doctor convicted of peddling amphetamines was sentenced Monday to 90 days in jail for failing to inform her probation officer she had returned to working as a stripper.

Pauline Wiltshire, 33, had been a member of a drug-dealing crew led by her boyfriend Dr. Michael Hosny Gabriel, based at the Park Slope hospital.

Wiltshire and Gabriel were both sentenced to no jail time for pushing Adderall pills on Craigslist. But Wiltshire was caught working as an exotic dancer under the name “Lexus” at the “Platinum Plus” strip joint in Lexington, Ky. She was also scheming to get a reprieve from wearing an electronic ankle bracelet because it clashed with her skimpy outfit on the stage.

Wiltshire currently works selling appliances at a Sears in Kentucky.

Dr. Gabriel has relocated to Ohio after getting 90 probation.

Do you think Dr. Gabriel lost his medical license over this? he didn't get jail time for it and it looks like he is working in WV

http://health.usnews.com/doctors/hosny-gabriel-68949
https://www.sharecare.com/doctor/dr-hosny-s-gabriel

I guess selling controlled drugs isn't that big of a deal.

Last edited:
" legitimate medical purposes"

You realize that ADD and ADHD are social constructs manufactured by big pharma and distributed by the DSM-5 to increase sales of amphetamines for massive profit right? I don't see how what the med student did is different than what we do; distribute amphetamines. I imagine at least 20% of the individuals i distribute adderall to are selling it on the side.
Duh! Everyone knows that.

But did you know that the DSM itself was created by big paper? Why do you think they made every psychiatrist buy it 6 times? Our brains haven't changed 4 times, and the fourth one had a "text revision" for some reason? Sounds fishy to me.

Reactions: 1 users
Parents always say that their child does so much better with Adderall/is it is so effective in treating ADHD and how when they don't have it their child is a mess. I'm always thinking to myself "Yeah probably because they were in withdrawals; not because of ADHD". Then there's all these people with "adult ADHD" now.

Parents always say that their child does so much better with Adderall/is it is so effective in treating ADHD and how when they don't have it their child is a mess. I'm always thinking to myself "Yeah probably because they were in withdrawals; not because of ADHD". Then there's all these people with "adult ADHD" now.

ADHD, its diagnosis, and its treatment have been controversial since the 1970s.[26][27][180] The controversies involve clinicians, teachers, policymakers, parents, and the media. Positions range from the view that ADHD is within the normal range of behavior[18][181] to the hypothesis that ADHD is a genetic condition.[182] Other areas of controversy include the use of stimulant medications in children,[27][183] the method of diagnosis, and the possibility of overdiagnosis. As of 2009, 8% of all United States Major League Baseball players had been diagnosed with ADHD, making the disorder common among this population. The increase coincided with the League's 2006 ban on stimulants

ADHD, its diagnosis, and its treatment have been controversial since the 1970s.[26][27][180] The controversies involve clinicians, teachers, policymakers, parents, and the media. Positions range from the view that ADHD is within the normal range of behavior[18][181] to the hypothesis that ADHD is a genetic condition.[182] Other areas of controversy include the use of stimulant medications in children,[27][183] the method of diagnosis, and the possibility of overdiagnosis. As of 2009, 8% of all United States Major League Baseball players had been diagnosed with ADHD, making the disorder common among this population. The increase coincided with the League's 2006 ban on stimulants
Gross! A genetic condition? It's against G*d's will to treat those. He wrote our genes in His image. End of story. Sorry cystic fibrosis diagnosees. You're not getting any treatment from me.

Gross! A genetic condition? It's against G*d's will to treat those. He wrote our genes in His image. End of story. Sorry cystic fibrosis diagnosees. You're not getting any treatment from me.

There is a difference between autoimmune disease and a genetic condition.

Yes. Which condition(s) are you suggesting to be autoimmune disease?
I fall more into the camp of "ADHD is within the normal range of behavior" and that people diagnose individuals with ADD and ADHD based on subjective not objective metrics.