medical college in pk

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sabeen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
undefinedundefined
hello
I need some good advice please!!
i live in the USA and im going to the 11th grade.
i want to go to medical school in Pakistan because it is faster there and admission is easier!
people tell me that the best college there is aga khan medical college but i think it will be expensive because im a foreign student. i was born in Karachi but im a usa citizen now.
and my mother cannot afford $20,000 a year. it's very unfair because the pakistani residents only have to pay 337,000 a year, which is affordable.
i want to know if all the medical colleges in pakistan will charge the foreign students more than the others like KING EDWARD, FATIMA JINNAH,DOW MEDICAL COLLEGE OR QAIUD-E AZAM?
What are their admission requirements for foreign(USA) students?
(i can't find this info on their websites)
PLEASE HELP ME

Members don't see this ad.

sabeen said:
undefinedundefined
i want to know if all the medical colleges in pakistan will charge the foreign students more than the others like KING EDWARD, FATIMA JINNAH,DOW MEDICAL COLLEGE OR QAIUD-E AZAM?
PLEASE HELP ME

All the punjab medical colleges in lahore (KEMC,FJMC,AIMC) charge $10,000
in Rawalpindi $7,000
and i think Quadi-e-azam Medical College is $5,000

*but listen, there has been a change in the admission policy for foreign students wrt ppl coming directly after highschool. Confirm that with the PMDC or some relevant authority. Good luck!

Salam

I can guide u, first of all ur aproach is good if u join medical education in pakistan u can get good education in less time and not to much expensive . is ur mother has any pakistani id.
u can give the equivelence examme and then u can get admision or i will find what can u do , i will guide u
qsst
undefinedundefined
hello
I need some good advice please!!
i live in the USA and im going to the 11th grade.
i want to go to medical school in Pakistan because it is faster there and admission is easier!
people tell me that the best college there is aga khan medical college but i think it will be expensive because im a foreign student. i was born in Karachi but im a usa citizen now.
and my mother cannot afford $20,000 a year. it's very unfair because the pakistani residents only have to pay 337,000 a year, which is affordable.
PLEASE HELP ME