Meharry waitlist

jsalina1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else in the same boat...or have been? I have sent letters of intent and called to check on my status. First time I was told interviews stop in march and class should be full in April...second time waitlisted won't hear back till June. Advice, support, tips on improving pactience, and comments are welcome.

Members don't see this ad.

Well I guess no one else on sdn is on the meharry waitlist this year...anyways good luck to everyone during this last quarter of the application cycle.
I will continue hoping, praying, begging, and wishing my way into a spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just checked AADSAS. I was waitlisted as of yesterday. You're not the only one.

Welcome to the 2011-2012 meharry waitlist and I hope you hear good news.

Hi. I received a letter Saturday saying that I'm in pool of alternates.

Wait listed in March. Has anyone taken a look at the updated requirements? They have made some changes for the upcoming application cycle.

I was waitlisted December 1st and last week they called me and offered me a place in their special 1 year Master's program with direct admission into the dental school upon completion. Although a great opportunity I got accepted to another school so I politely turned down the offer. Hope someone else gets it!

I was waitlisted December 1st and last week they called me and offered me a place in their special 1 year Master's program with direct admission into the dental school upon completion. Although a great opportunity I got accepted to another school so I politely turned down the offer. Hope someone else gets it!

Congratulations on receiving an acceptance and thank you for the update. I have also been on the waitlist since December 1st and I would be ecstatic to accept an offer for the special 1 year Master's program.

I was waitlisted Dec. 1 and I received a call this week about the special masters program. I accepted the position, and upon completion will start dental school next fall! There is still hope for everyone that has been waitlisted!

I was waitlisted Dec. 1 and I received a call this week about the special masters program. I accepted the position, and upon completion will start dental school next fall! There is still hope for everyone that has been waitlisted!

I also accepted the special masters program position! I am very excited about this opportunity.