Meharryy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khazen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys.. Please help me out.

Is it possible that Meharry give acceptance with out an interveiw???? has this happen before?

Members don't see this ad.

i dunno. answer me this one. i never interviewed, or heard ANYTHING from them after i sent my picture (i'm not a minority by the way)

well, aadsas has updated saying "offer declined" and then it says "applicant declined offer after acceptance" kaza-whaza-what?! i certainly did no such thing....

that's the same thing that happened to me!!! I haven't interviewed there, haven't received any correspondence from them and certainly didn't decline any offers! Something is very off here, guess we got to wait til monday morning...

Members don't see this ad :)
Same status change for me too. I also did not interview there this year. Mass clicking check boxes will do that.

oh ditto... i wrote a thread for it too... cuz I wasn't looking. :(

hi, same here i did not get any interview from there. However when i checked in this morning,it said "Offer Declined," Applicant withdrew from school after acceptance. I certainly did not do anything, but are you guys going to call them on Monday? Please post it after you talk to them. Thanks and good luck!