Memorial Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

facets

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
May everyone have a happy and safe Memorial day. Look out for the drunk drivers and take a moment to thank our fallen warriors. We are free because of their sacrifices. To those of you with young families, take a moment to appreciate them, may God bless you.

Members don't see this ad.

May everyone have a happy and safe Memorial day. Look out for the drunk drivers and take a moment to thank our fallen warriors. We are free because of their sacrifices. To those of you with young families, take a moment to appreciate them, may God bless you.

Thanks, and couldn't agree more.

quit these serious posts...

they make me uncomfortable...

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't ALWAYS be sarcastic, cynical and searing. As much as I try, every once in awhile, my soft side comes out. Whtaittoyou fuc*er :smuggrin:

Thanks facets for reminding us. :thumbup:

I was in Wisconsin for Memorial day. We worry more about deer than drunk drivers on the road.

Coming home, the car in front of me missed a deer by maybe 5-10 feet @ 70 mph. Them things is fast!

In Wisconsin, all drivers are assumed to have a BAC of at least 0.4 after 8 pm!

One of the funnier things I've seen up there is a guy too drunk to get his snowmobile started to go home.

In Wisconsin, it's only drunk driving if you spill your beer. Trying to get to the liquor store before closing time may be considered a valid excuse for driving. I've had people sleep at my place up there, only to wake up in the morning and go "Why am I here?" Umm, because you were too drunk to drive last night. "According to who?"