Mercy St.vincent in Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstud22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Poor guy. I always suspected this kind of stuff goes on at some of the nastier programs. Sad to see a whole crop of doctors graduating residency without ever growing up.

I'm not discrediting your information but there is always two sides..... its actually hard to "fire" a resident now a days without gross cause. There has to be extensive infractions.

But again, not trying to discredit, but also be careful what you post and assume.

Members don't see this ad :)
The resident wasn't fired, wasn't even asked to resign... They knew they couldn't do any of that, but they wanted him gone anyway. They made it so malignant for him that the guy just resigned.

Bad luck for him,.. sounds fishy though for a whole program to somehow turn on one resident?? I guess I just live in a world where I think higher of people than to stoop to those levels.

Bad luck for him,.. sounds fishy though for a whole program to somehow turn on one resident?? I guess I just live in a world where I think higher of people than to stoop to those levels.

Last edited:
Im not really sure what was said or not since people have chosen to post, and then delete.

Anyways, the resident in question was not fired. He quit.

What's the (alleged) story here? I'm curious...

What's the (alleged) story here? I'm curious...
Buckeye(oh) just graduated from the program, may be he can tell us the other side of the story, because the resident's version of the story is pretty sad to be honest and paints the program extremely negatively.