Merging the Pre-allopathic and Pre-osteopathic Forums?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That was my only point. It makes sense to have a separate MD and DO forum. It does not make sense to have a separate pre-med forum for each discipline, since the pre-med courses and requirements are the same (save for a small and still dwindling difference in GPA and MCAT requirements, which certainly doesn't merit the maintenance of a separate forum).

What's funny is that on the Pre-DO forum, the exact opposite is felt. They prefer joined MD and DO forum but keeping the Pre-DO and Pre-Allo separate.

Members don't see this ad.

What's funny is that on the Pre-DO forum, the exact opposite is felt. They prefer joined MD and DO forum but keeping the Pre-DO and Pre-Allo separate.
That's because they're scared of PA. PO is a great board and at times I feel, in my opinion, more helpful than PA. When I had questions, they usually got asked in PO because I knew the level of sass would not be nearly as high. Plus, they don't ask about braces, volatile organic compounds, or if wearing an Obama button to an interview. is appropriate.

I'm not sure "scared" is the right term. They don't want the nonsense that goes along with pre-allo. They like the "nice" pre-osteo forum rather than the "mean and arrogant" pre-allo forum.

Members don't see this ad :)