Messed up transcript status and aadsas gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

xxxTheDonxxx

I e submitted and sent my transcript on the 16th and the transcript was recieved the 22nd. There is one problem, for the transcript status, it got 2 lines one line says not recieved and the other line says recieved, but both of the lines show the same school. I only sent in 1 transcript, they should only have 1 line. Anyone out there with the same problem?
-I'm thinking this might be the problem why my gpa is not calculated yet...because they thought i didn't send in the other transcript. Some people sent their transcript later than me and got it calculated. What the heck...what the should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

xxxTheDonxxx said:
I e submitted and sent my transcript on the 16th and the transcript was recieved the 22nd. There is one problem, for the transcript status, it got 2 lines one line says not recieved and the other line says recieved, but both of the lines show the same school. I only sent in 1 transcript, they should only have 1 line. Anyone out there with the same problem?
-I'm thinking this might be the problem why my gpa is not calculated yet...because they thought i didn't send in the other transcript. Some people sent their transcript later than me and got it calculated. What the heck...what the should I do?

Same with me - I had 3 lines, 2 of which that said "not recieved." I called AADSAS about it and they said it wouldn't hold up my application in anyway. People who submitted after me also had their GPA posted before mine (mine hasn't yet).. It may be that AADSAS is slower to report gpa calculations online - i'm going to ask them tomorrow

abzirian said:
Same with me - I had 3 lines, 2 of which that said "not recieved." I called AADSAS about it and they said it wouldn't hold up my application in anyway. People who submitted after me also had their GPA posted before mine (mine hasn't yet).. It may be that AADSAS is slower to report gpa calculations online - i'm going to ask them tomorrow

when did they recieve your stuff? you only have 1 transcript (attend 1 school) and they have 3 lines?

Members don't see this ad :)
for one of my colleges, i have 2 lines that say received. So many glitches with them.

AADSAS is so stupid. One of my recs hadn't been entered for 2 weeks (after they received it) becuz they didn't see the electronic signature - apparently it was "under the stapler". Unbelievable. This is what we pay hundreds of dollars for?

xxxTheDonxxx said:
when did they recieve your stuff? you only have 1 transcript (attend 1 school) and they have 3 lines?

They recieved it May 23rd