Mid-May DATs!!!! Come on In!!! The supporter group!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1stFemaleAlive

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else is taking the DAT on May 14th? Let's start to post questions that we have problems here to help us get through this last month????

You can post anything, GC, OC, BIO, PAT, RC, and QR!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

may 8th here,,,,dont have any questions,,,,at the moment!

May 19th. would be earlier in the month, but i have to go watch all my NC friends finally graduate (after 6 years...LOL) which sets me back a few days.

overall i'd say i'm pumped! but i think i'm more excited to go on my backpacking/climbing trip afterwards though!!:cool:

I only have about 28 days left. I haven't touched Ecology, Evolution, Classification of Animals, and Plants. Do you guys think I can finish up these by Friday? It's boring and I've been neglecting it. The thing is I work all day on Sat & Sun.

I'm planning to use the rest of the time doing practice problems everyday afterward. Then the last 2 weeks, I'd plan do topscore and achiever. Any advices??? Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I only have about 28 days left. I haven't touched Ecology, Evolution, Classification of Animals, and Plants. Do you guys think I can finish up these by Friday? It's boring and I've been neglecting it. The thing is I work all day on Sat & Sun.

I'm planning to use the rest of the time doing practice problems everyday afterward. Then the last 2 weeks, I'd plan do topscore and achiever. Any advices??? Thanks!!!

topscore and achiever shouldnt take 2 weeks to do. its not that involved. if you're really good at RC and PAT then just skip it and spend more time on the sciences. get Destroyer if you havn't yet..its very good for organic and bio. Be careful with bio tho..its tough. dont rely on just kaplan,achiever and topscore

thanks pbure. i lost my dat destroyer, so i was planning to get it a week later.

do u think i can skip over plants, evolution, and ecology? and can still afford to get an 18 or 19 on bio?

thanks pbure. i lost my dat destroyer, so i was planning to get it a week later.

do u think i can skip over plants, evolution, and ecology? and can still afford to get an 18 or 19 on bio?
sure, you could, but why sell your self short like that. if you have the time to study, why not at least read it once??