Midwestern CCO alternate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cookiee08

Reaction score
I recently interviewed and was placed on alternate list for CCO. What do you think my chances of admission this cycle are? It was one of my top choices so I’m a little bummed. They told me to send any information like the grades from this semester, etc which I plan on doing so. What else can I do to make sure I get accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I was wondering did you ever get pulled off of CCO's alternate list? I recently interviewed there and was placed in the list. However, I feel like it could take a while since it is so early in the cycle.

Hi! I was wondering did you ever get pulled off of CCO's alternate list? I recently interviewed there and was placed in the list. However, I feel like it could take a while since it is so early in the cycle.
Welcome to the forums! Congrats on the interview, and be patient for being on the waitlist.

I guess if this is for 2024 entry, you could wait for a while. However, stay optimistic. The application process is long, and it's never over until the class is filled on matriculation day. Do appropriate follow-up (just don't stalk the admissions team) to be sure they know you are still available and haven't been scooped up by another optometry school.