Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Not sure but I do know that looking over from last years thread, they were calling until like 4pm CST. So we still have time!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if they are doing it by dates of interview or last names?

Not sure.. from the fb post, the person that was accepted had a later interview date than me.

Not sure.. from the fb post, the person that was accepted had a later interview date than me.
Hmmm okay I see maybe they have it divided so different people are calling

The good thing is that everyone is going to know their status by the end of the day.

Reactions: 4 users
Can the day end sooner?

Like????

Whoever decided to extend decision day to the 15th and forgot to bring it back.

Jeez.

The agony.

Reactions: 4 users
Hello yall just received a call at 11:17 am central time, the person said she's just starting to make calls now!

Reactions: 5 users
Hello yall just received a call at 11:17 am central time, the person said she's just starting to make calls now!
Thank you so much and congratulations 🎊🎉 I figured that they are probably having different people call, 🙏🏽🥹 praying for good news too

Thank you so much and congratulations 🎊🎉 I figured that they are probably having different people call, 🙏🏽🥹 praying for good news too
Wishing the best for you and everyone too! You'll get in I believe in you

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My last name starts with M, I’m also OOS and my interview was on 10/25. So maybe they’re going off interview date?
Maybe yes, mine was last week 12/8 last name is M too and OOS

someone just posted on reddit that they received a call at 2:17EST so it looks like calls are still going out

Last edited:
JUST GOT THE CALL ACCEPTED AT 12:01 PST

I got the call at 3:15pm EST, I interviewed 3rd week of sept and my last name starts with a T😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 7 users
seems that the calls are going in order of interview date

I interviewed last week so should I expect a call later this evening or tomorrow?

I interviewed last week so should I expect a call later this evening or tomorrow?
I'm in the same boat, im hoping by the evening since I didn't see anyone who interviewed in Nov say anything

I'm in the same boat, im hoping by the evening since I didn't see anyone who interviewed in Nov say anything
I believe the intention is to have everything out this evening. So if you do not receive a call, be on the lookout for a waitlist or rejection email. I could be wrong about this but I vaguely remember them talking about this during the interview

did they tell you in the interview specifically that you will be considered on dec 15?
some schools don't have meetings after the last interview date, so they don't consider those students until the next meeting...

I believe the intention is to have everything out this evening. So if you do not receive a call, be on the lookout for a waitlist or rejection email. I could be wrong about this but I vaguely remember them talking about this during the interview
So what time do you think they will stop offering acceptances, today at 5?

did they tell you in the interview specifically that you will be considered on dec 15?
some schools don't have meetings after the last interview date, so they don't consider those students until the next meeting...
They told us we would get our decision on December 15th