Minimum Requirements to Matriculate at Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentist 2 be

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am in danger of getting a C in my Evolution class. :eek:

I hate this class s much b/c you can;t really study for it. The pros ask you to chose the BEST answer. Yeah, he's one of those. Its the last class for my major so I really can't wait to get it over with. I just took an exam and it was horrible. However, I am getting 3 A's in my other bio classes this semester. Do you think Buffalo will somehow question this grade? Also, it's only a 2 credit class.

Members don't see this ad.

Dentist 2 be said:
Hi guys, I am in danger of getting a C in my Evolution class. :eek:

I hate this class s much b/c you can;t really study for it. The pros ask you to chose the BEST answer. Yeah, he's one of those. Its the last class for my major so I really can't wait to get it over with. I just took an exam and it was horrible. However, I am getting 3 A's in my other bio classes this semester. Do you think Buffalo will somehow question this grade? Also, it's only a 2 credit class.

I don't think you are in any danger of getting the boot or whatever you are worried about. I had a C in a class my senior year and they didn't even ask me about it. I don't know what your GPA is but if it was good enough to get you accepted then I don't think they will do anything rash because of one lousy grade. by the way, when was your interview date?

Buffalo School of Dental Medicine class of 2009

ScubaDr2B said:
I don't think you are in any danger of getting the boot or whatever you are worried about. I had a C in a class my senior year and they didn't even ask me about it. I don't know what your GPA is but if it was good enough to get you accepted then I don't think they will do anything rash because of one lousy grade. by the way, when was your interview date?

Buffalo School of Dental Medicine class of 2009

Hey thanks for the reply. My interview was on 3/17/05. u?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lephisto said:
I wouldn't worry about 1 C in a class...In fact, I woudln't even worry about failing a class and not graduating...Your only required to have 90 credits to get into Buffalo...so they may not even ask for your final transcript, or at least will be lax about it... and if they cut you, thats one less person paying tuition for 4 years.

at least thats what I'm hoping...I think I"m headed for C's in every class I"m taking...But I'm studying abroad in south africa right now and its sooo hard to even go to class...I'm lucky to manage 2 days a week now. So if buffalo decides to go with minimum matriculation requirements, they'll cut me loong before you.. in fact, I think I'm on SDN more than I'm in class

LOL. You sound like a really interesting person. Can't wait to meet in August. I've met like 15 people going to Buffalo already. I really hope I don't get cut. I'm gonna call them today though and ask without giving my name as someone suggested earlier. I will let you know what they say.

Have fun in Africa!!!Did you have to get like 20 shots to go there? My dad wanted to go there with me but he's nuts lolll I found out about the shots and I was like no wayyyy. :eek: