Mistake on ERAS for Psychiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

twospadz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today, just realized my personal statement, photo and my three letters were not assigned to schools on 9/22. I just assigned them. I have only gotten one interview. Step Score 227. Step 2 not taken. How big of mistake is this? And will this hurt my chances of getting interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

If you submit them now I don't think it will hurt you too badly since only 13% of the interviews are given out before Oct 1st per the PD survey.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
How big of mistake is this? And will this hurt my chances of getting interviews?
What do you plan to do with the answers you get? That is, what's different if someone says this will ruin you vs someone saying it's no problem at all?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you submit them now I don't think it will hurt you too badly since only 13% of the interviews are given out before Oct 1st per the PD survey.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

is this Psychiatry specific?

I've only gotten 2 interview invites / 150 application
vs 12 FM (backup) invites / ~60

Today, just realized my personal statement, photo and my three letters were not assigned to schools on 9/22. I just assigned them. I have only gotten one interview. Step Score 227. Step 2 not taken. How big of mistake is this? And will this hurt my chances of getting interviews?

I'm surprised you got an interview without your personal statement or letters of recommendations.

Last edited: