Moar Cats WW - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Deepest tag lore to retag mods + people already signed up.
Huh? I'm on mobile. Are you going to tag people yourself or just criticize me? You want me to unsign up again? I'm trying here but, like, I'm not perfect.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Huh? I'm on mobile. Are you going to tag people yourself or just criticize me? You want me to unsign up again? I'm trying here but, like, I'm not perfect.
It's just a joke.
Did you not notice lawp had tagged mods to begin with? ;)
I did hence the "re"tag mentioned. But I could tag y'all again since 3 times the charm. :rofl:

I'm a fish person. Right, @acanthuroidei?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
It’s okay people not playing I see your deep resentment for cats through your lack of participation. You can’t fool me :p

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s okay people not playing I see your deep resentment for cats through your lack of participation. You can’t fool me :p
I'm starting to have a deep resentment for cats right now. I have a teenage kitten in my house that anytime I do anything with wires ot even let my hair down he's attacking it. Full on launching himself and ripping out wires... or my hair. Also the other adult cat has associated me with feeding him whenever my roommate is away so will swat at me when I don't give him food because my roommate will be home in like an hour but he's hungry. I'm just fed up with them right now

Players
1. Paws
2. genny
3. katashark
4. AM
5. Coop
6. acanthuroidei
7. barks
8. Allie
9. Dina
10. Miz
11. Pippy
12.SARzazzle
13.Nav
14.sport sport
16. Dolphino
17. Capri
22. Ms Pro

Tots
1. Ski
2. Lawpy

Players
1. Paws
2. genny
3. katashark
4. AM
5. Coop
6. acanthuroidei
7. barks
8. Allie
9. Dina
10. Miz
11. Pippy
12.SARzazzle
13.Nav
14.sport sport
15. Cubsizzle
16. Dolphino
17. Capri
22. Ms Pro

Tots
1. Ski
2. Lawpy

Well, I was supposed to be on a 3 month ban but if youre needed, youre needed... and 15 is open even though I know it will be shuffled, but its the initial number that counts! And I guess if I were to ever play a WW game in my life it should be the Cats one.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I'm swamped but i'll try to do what i can. @muttmanager @MSUcvmHOPE

Players
1. Paws
2. genny
3. katashark
4. AM
5. Coop
6. acanthuroidei
7. barks
8. Allie
9. Dina
10. Miz
11. Pippy
12.SARzazzle
13.Nav
14.sport sport
15. Cubsizzle
16. Dolphino
17. Capri
18. Lawpy
22. Ms Pro

Tots
1. Ski

I thought we weren't coercing people to play that said they didn't have time cuz it resulted in low content/unhappy people?

Anyways, throwback tag @youngkal
@Melchizedek I think is a no ...

Well back to tots i go cause there's no way i can go high content now :bag::sorry:

Players
1. Paws
2. genny
3. katashark
4. AM
5. Coop
6. acanthuroidei
7. barks
8. Allie
9. Dina
10. Miz
11. Pippy
12.SARzazzle
13.Nav
14.sport sport
15. Cubsizzle
16. Dolphino
17. Capri
22. Ms Pro

Tots
1. Ski
2. Lawpy

Well back to tots i go cause there's no way i can go high content now :bag::sorry:

Players
1. Paws
2. genny
3. katashark
4. AM
5. Coop
6. acanthuroidei
7. barks
8. Allie
9. Dina
10. Miz
11. Pippy
12.SARzazzle
13.Nav
14.sport sport
15. Cubsizzle
16. Dolphino
17. Capri
22. Ms Pro

Tots
1. Ski
2. Lawpy
I didn't mean it like that :bag::(

Players
1. Paws
2. genny
3. katashark
4. AM
5. Coop
6. acanthuroidei
7. barks
8. Allie
9. Dina
10. Miz
11. Pippy
12.SARzazzle
13.Nav
14.sport sport
15. Cubsizzle
16. Dolphino
17. Capri
18. Lawpy
22. Ms Pro

Tots
1. Ski

Reactions: 3 users
Lies! It is an ode to both! Ziggy + Jazzy = Zazzy

SARZazzy sounded weird so I compensated to SARZazzle

No cat left behind
No cat left behind reminds me too much of no child left behind and it stresses me out :oops:

Reactions: 1 user
Ignore him, he’s just blatantly like-farming.
I mean what kind of heathen even does that?

In other news, I will donate 1 STL gold to Habitat for Humanity for every person that “likes” this post. Spread the word!
How did you get out of the basement again?!

How did you get out of the basement again?!
Some sketchy dude down there said something about trading my soul for a key or something. Idk I didn’t read the fine print.

Ignore him, he’s just blatantly like-farming.
I mean what kind of heathen even does that?

In other news, I will donate 1 STL gold to Habitat for Humanity for every person that “likes” this post. Spread the word!
I'm gonna need to see some kind of proof that my like went to good use. I don't just throw them around like that.

Reactions: 2 users
I usually just call that a herniated disc. Interesting that it's healthy beforehand, no mineralization at all?
Yeah it's a specific type of traumatic disc herniation. My understanding is that ANNPE specifically occurs in a healthy disc, and the nucleus pulposus extrudes because of acute damage to the annulus fibrosus (from trauma or strenuous exercise), so there should be no mineralization or anything before the event. In ANNPE specifically, as the name suggests, it hits the spinal cord and causes bruising, but then dissipates, so there is no continued compression. It has also been called high-velocity low-volume disc extrusion, traumatic disc extrusion, dorsolateral intervertebral disc explosion, and traumatic disc prolapse.

I was looking for articles online and it was described in a siberian (*cough* amur *cough*) tiger last year in a case study published in the Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine...and it just so happens that I have that issue :D