MOC question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

milesed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am nearing the midway point of my 10 year board cert. and have stayed fairly current in all but the PIP sections. I've selected charts to review and gotten feedback forms from patients. My uncertainty is the "quality measures" part to use . I'm just afraid to misinterpret this and have trouble if audited.
What specific things are you using?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Is there no one else doing a re-certification of board status?

It's like taking part in fraud... getting defrauded by your own medical board. Ugggh.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Will repost later

Last edited:
My bad, it's from the private forum, and I'll re post later. Basically, the board of directors for each of our specialty organizations (ABPN in our case) are making making exorbitant salaries while we get hammered by declining reimbursements, MOC fees, and other dues. The "director of credentials" of the ABPN makes much higher than the average salary of a psychiatrist.

The CEO of the ABPN is making about 900k - Actually, I think that's reasonable for someone in his position. Knock out the MOC and get rid of some of the mid level management who are essentially living very well off of our hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user