This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheSpeculation

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for more practice exams for the DAT. I know of the free ones offered by Princeton Review, DAT Bootcamp, and DATQVault. I am approaching my test date and want to expose myself to the test as much as possible through taking and reviewing practice exams.
Sidenote: I am finishing the Kaplan DAT course, but I have heard that the Kaplan preparation and practice exams are much easier than the real DAT. I also have Barron's DAT prep book with practice exams, but I feel those are easier than Kaplan. What are your thoughts on test prep material in realtion to the actual DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

You may want to purchase the full versions of the software you listed above if you want exposure to more practice exams beyond the free ones offer. Personally I thought Bootcamp was closest to the real DAT.

Also there is achiever and top score
Keep in mind, they don't have very up to date questions, but they'll do for practice.
What's nice about achiever, you can buy 3 tests, 5 tests, or 10
Also, there is dat crusher for the Canadian dat ( which is kinda similar to our DAT)
They have 2 RC tests, and 4 PAT tests
4 Bio and 4 General chemistry tests
They have 1 bio, 1 gen chem free, the rest you have to register.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am looking for more practice exams for the DAT. I know of the free ones offered by Princeton Review, DAT Bootcamp, and DATQVault. I am approaching my test date and want to expose myself to the test as much as possible through taking and reviewing practice exams.
Sidenote: I am finishing the Kaplan DAT course, but I have heard that the Kaplan preparation and practice exams are much easier than the real DAT. I also have Barron's DAT prep book with practice exams, but I feel those are easier than Kaplan. What are your thoughts on test prep material in realtion to the actual DAT?

Best practice exams are 2007, 2009 real dat and dat bootcamp exams. Best as in these have been the most popular prac exams and most accurate ones to the real thing

If you are approaching your test date it is best not to overwhelm yourself with too many sources. IMO, the 2009 ADA exam is the closest to predicting your score. If you take the 2009 and score poorly I would assess your situation and consider rescheduling to avoid a retake. If your score high and feel confident, go for it ! You need to be in the right mindset to Destroy the DAT!

Just my 2 cents.

Nancy

You may want to purchase the full versions of the software you listed above if you want exposure to more practice exams beyond the free ones offer. Personally I thought Bootcamp was closest to the real DAT.

You're technically endorsing something you helped create. #Unethical